• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

I picked the top four and even McBeth ftw!

Except my 5th pick was a shot in the dark - Dan Johansson, who won the Masters division last year and in general has played really well. Had he played as well in the other two rounds as he did in his third, I would have done very well.

Went from 6th to 8th place.

I had a good weekend. looks like all 5 in top 20 and 2 in the top 3. Time to climb a few spots inthe standings. My fav pic of the weekend- Patrick Berglund. Rated 1017 picked by 5% and looked to be slotted for 14th. Woot.

Scored 481 and climbed to 15th after having spent the rest of the season in the celar of the league

Note:
Captain pick is now enabled for the Selinske Masters! Make sure to review your picks, as this function was not available until Monday 12:30PST.

What happened? I forgot to pick a sub and you punish me like this lol.
****, sorry Stoneberg!!!!!! Saturday night was hell. We camped for the weekend. It started raining around 6 p.m. and didn't stop until around 8 a.m. Sunday. i tee'd at 10:15. it started raining again on hole 3. at that point i had, had enough rain. i don't really have any other excuse other than i hate playing in the rain. my bad!

If I'm calculating correctly I'm going lose some serious ground in the standings. My sub did better than two of my regular picks (one of whom DNF'd)

Latest posts