• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

If I'm calculating correctly I'm going lose some serious ground in the standings. My sub did better than two of my regular picks (one of whom DNF'd)

You will count the Sub's rank instead of the DNF, so you if I'm reading your statement correctly, you will do better than you think.

haha no worries Dash...glad i could help.

So if you have a pick that DNF's then you get your sub's points? is this right?

I ask because i didn't get my sub's points. i got a goose egg for my pick that DNF'd

i updated my picks right before the damn tournament and i still had two no shows.

i'd like to thank John Sheffield #23694 & Cory Cardenas #36702 for that.

(this is where sheffers and cardy post here and tell a really sad story and i stick my foot in my mouth... but until then you ladies are on my ish list.)

No-Show.jpg

You will count the Sub's rank instead of the DNF, so you if I'm reading your statement correctly, you will do better than you think.

Apparently not. I'm not getting any points from my sub. Dropped from 2nd to 17th.
If I received the points from my Sub, I would be in 4th place.

Last edited:
I talked to the good folks at FDG. They are looking into the substitute scoring issue. There appears to be a change in the way PDGA displays a DNF score, and the FDG sight doesn't currently register this change. Anyways, please be patient, it might take a few days.

(this is where sheffers and cardy post here and tell a really sad story and i stick my foot in my mouth... but until then you ladies are on my ish list.)
i am sure Scheffy has way beter things to do than come on here and address your issue. His job is much more exciting than mine is

Is anyone else annoyed when they're picking their players that the ratings are all from January, some players aren't listed, and the majority of the players you can pick aren't even playing...

Matt Orum and Jon Perry aren't listed in the players list.

Latest posts