• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Memorial Championship

So being the half cripple that I am with a deteriorating shoulder I am wondering if any of you Phoenix locals know of a cart rig I could borrow or rent during the Memorial this year?
I don't want to fly with something I rig up in CO, and would rather not have to hit up a pawn shop when I get in town to rig something up.
I could trade you some plastic or kick some cash your way for your efforts.
Thanks

I'm double checking with Charlie (owner of GGGT) the next time I'm in the shop about that. He mentioned it about a month ago to me and I'm following it up so I can possible have a cart to use for it also, and how many he plans on sending down.

Yeah he wasn't even on the top card.

He did get a snowman on that hole, but he like on the 3rd card or so.
wrong. looking back as my memory is not that great but it looks like going into the last round Paul is right he had a 2 stroke lead over doss who was squarly in second place on the lead card. if memory serves me (and i am sure paul will point out if i am wrong) it was Paul, Nate, Barry, and Nikko. Not positive be fairly sure.

wrong. looking back as my memory is not that great but it looks like going into the last round Paul is right he had a 2 stroke lead over doss who was squarly in second place on the lead card. if memory serves me (and i am sure paul will point out if i am wrong) it was Paul, Nate, Barry, and Nikko. Not positive be fairly sure.

u b right

Sorry just read the other comments confirming the information above.

With regards to the comments on Ricky taking a 10 on Vista 6, Nate an 8 on FH 1, and many 6+ scores on Vista 12; you guys have to remember that they are playing in Phoenix. It's not like playing any where else in the world. Our climate lacks air moisture and trees, therefore our discs travel super gay.

if anyone finds some prime discraft they wanna sell me at the memorial ill but it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone ever seen a spectator keep a disc inbounds like Barry's drive on hole #5 last year?

Latest posts