• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Somebody go make a thread outside of this thread for the rest of you to figure out exactly what all the rumors are about. I don't know what happened but from all the clues that have been dropped it's pretty clear. So go talk about it somewhere else.

I'm assuming it's not the usual person behind the @pdgalive twitter, because they're not being very talkative as they follow the women's lead card...pretty much one post per hole and not a lot of detail about the scoring. Couple nice pics so far, though.

I'm assuming it's not the usual person behind the @pdgalive twitter, because they're not being very talkative as they follow the women's lead card...pretty much one post per hole and not a lot of detail about the scoring. Couple nice pics so far, though.

Also likely that this person is doing both live scoring and tweeting, which typically isn't the case.

PDGA Memberships Manager Sara Nicholson is doing the @pdgalive PDGA Live Scoring this afternoon for the lead Open Women card.

I literally LOL'ed at her Rub-a-Dub-Dub tweet about the bathtub hole! :D

Also likely that this person is doing both live scoring and tweeting, which typically isn't the case.

Fair enough, but they wouldn't be scoring while the ladies are on the fairway or on the green, which is where I'd expect more tweets. Not a big deal, and the pace of tweets seems to be picking up a bit since I posted, so maybe it's just a matter of finding a rhythm.

As I type, first ace...Zoe Andyke on 14 of the White course.

How about JohnE McCray playing Open, not Masters! I bet that took some pressure off the Masters field.

OK - so what's the deal with Uli?

Nate Doss just posted another 52, currently unofficially rated at 1066, to tie McBeth for the lead in Open.

OK - so what's the deal with Uli?

I know nothing about anything that happened with Uli, but I did just notice that Catrina Ulibarri is once again listed as Catrina Allen in the results page on PDGA.com...

this is just like the Prodigy speculation **** all over again. there's some people who know because they're actually friends with those in question. then there's a bunch of people who found out through the grapevine but want to hold on to some weird powertrip situation because they know something others don't. then there's a **** ton of people who just want to know.

i say let them know so we can move on, just go do it in another thread.

this is just like the Prodigy speculation **** all over again. there's some people who know because they're actually friends with those in question and out of respect for the personal lives of those people, aren't talking. then there's a bunch of people who found out through the grapevine but want to hold on to some weird powertrip situation because they know something others don't. then there's a **** ton of people who just want to know.

i say let them know so we can move on, just go do it in another thread.

FTFY

OH that doesn't sound good. a little research shows that her facebook is Allen, and there are no pictures of Paul.

Latest posts