• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Only a handful of open scores are in. Cam Colglazier is top dog so far with a -10. :gross:

I hope that anyone but Cam wins.

are they going to update some more of the Open field or wait until the entire A pool is done?

just curious, i understand the staff is busy.

edit: thanks to everyone helping out.

I would imagine they will be updating the Open scores sooner rather than later, it's just that their one card coming in every 10-15 minutes had to temporarily take a backseat to posting the other pools since they all finished at pretty much the same time.

I would imagine they will be updating the Open scores sooner rather than later, it's just that their one card coming in every 10-15 minutes had to temporarily take a backseat to posting the other pools since they all finished at pretty much the same time.

that's what i figured. jeff posted the olds and women update as soon as i posted that.

lead fpo for live scoring is Val, Des and Ragna

http://www.pdga.com/tournament/live.php?TournID=14311

Por que no le gusta a Cameron?

(edit: Why don't you like Cameron?)

He is a horrible human being, but I won't get into specifics. I will say that while he was here for The Memorial, all he did was piss and moan like a spoiled child. I know several people that were stuck on his card and hated every minute of it.

So, go everyone else!

He is a horrible human being, but I won't get into specifics. I will say that while he was here for The Memorial, all he did was piss and moan like a spoiled child. I know several people that were stuck on his card and hated every minute of it.

So, go everyone else!

This is pretty much 100% accurate.

GTFO, Cameron.

"****ty beatles." - Komrades employee

"Are they any good?" - Wayne

"No, they suck." - Komrades

"So it's not just a clever name." - Wayne

Then you should drive over to Lemon Lake and offer to volunteer. I'm sure they would gladly welcome the help.

no point i dont have the phone or the data plan that would allow me to assist in that manner. if i didnt work i would already be down there helping in ways that i can.

Red & Blue are coming in at almost exactly the same SSA.

Red 53 = 1006 (Sr GM)
Red 54 = 997
Red 53.7 = 1000 (SSA)

Blue 53 = 1003 (GM)
Blue 54 = 994
Blue 53.3 = 1000 (SSA)

i wish blue was an interesting course. the MPO field should blow those SSAs away.

i wish blue was an interesting course. the MPO field should blow those SSAs away.

That should be interesting to look at. The course appears to favor D over accuracy so one would think MPO would have an advantage over the 60-somethings.

Only a handful of open scores are in. Cam Colglazier is top dog so far with a -10. :gross:

Now tied with reigning AM World Champ Steven Jacobs. :clap::clap::clap:

Edit: That didn't last too long....just saw oddjob's post. Oh well :eek:

Latest posts