• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

So Im going to DiscGolfplanet.tv and Im a little confused. Even though I already have a lifetime membership I still need to pay separately this time for Worlds yeah? If so than how come the lowest level available is the 7.95 basic subscription? Ill do it, but I thought it was 3.95 or so for only worlds?

Using a debit or credit card from a reliable financial institution seriously has no risk.

Federal law requires those institutions to refund any fraudulant charges.

But keep on being afraid of everything, planet earth.

Using a debit or credit card from a reliable financial institution seriously has no risk.

Are people seriously worried about this?

not a big deal.. i can use my debit card but i dont have any credit cards.. just seems like nowadays paypal just makes too much sense to not have it as an option

So Im going to DiscGolfplanet.tv and Im a little confused. Even though I already have a lifetime membership I still need to pay separately this time for Worlds yeah? If so than how come the lowest level available is the 7.95 basic subscription? Ill do it, but I thought it was 3.95 or so for only worlds?

3.95 was the price before august 2nd i think. now it's 7.95

Yes. Lifetime members still have to pay the PPV fee (all that is required is the basic fee if you don't want to buy another membership number). Lifetime membership never included any promises of free viewing for life.

$3.95 was the early bird subscription rate if you bought before last Friday. $7.95 is the regular basic price, same as last year's Worlds.

what is the purpose of the lifetime membership then. i get that they need money. but dont call it a membership then, what do u get if you dont get to watch the feed?

what's the big deal w using a debit/credit card?

Are people seriously worried about this?

I like to keep disc stuff separate from real life stuff. I spend what i make on discs on disc related stuff etc. i have money in my paypal for this purpose. and at the current time I have no Debit or Credit cards. (makes life a lot more simple) except for situations like this.

what is the purpose of the lifetime membership then. i get that they need money. but dont call it a membership then, what do u get if you dont get to watch the feed?

Lifetime membership is a donation. It's always been promoted as such. The primary benefit of it (aside from supporting the venture) is being eligible for their prize drawings during their broadcasts.

Every other broadcast other than Worlds is free to view. Buying a membership has never been a requirement for watching their broadcasts. It's not even required to watch Worlds...the price is $7.95, member or not.

apparently the pDGA is capable but doesnt have the volunteers to do this. but they also dont advertise that they need volunteers to do this soooooo....
but yea id like to see this as well for at least pool A

Live scoring begins Tuesday (August 6) at 1:30pm (Central Time) with the lead card of the Women's Open group. Wednesday (August 7) will include coverage of the Men's Open and Men's Masters groups starting with the Open group at 8:30am (Central Time).

are they going to update some more of the Open field or wait until the entire A pool is done?

just curious, i understand the staff is busy.

edit: thanks to everyone helping out.

Latest posts