• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Shot of the day goes to Feldberg. After doinking a birdie putt on 18 White he steps up to hole 1 which is his final hole of the day. He's having a monster round and knows it. What a HUGE set to throw the roller on #1. He's the only guy on the first three cards that had the pair to throw it. I saw several guys prior to the round practicing the roller but none of them attempted it.. He goes on to throw a perfect roller and nailed the putt from about 15ft away.

Hole #11 on White is one of the dumbest holes ever without the mando. You have to see it to understand it.

1. Never trust a woman....EVER. They will betray you. Whether it's in 10 years or 10 minutes. They'll do this because they know they have your trust and see it as a weakness.
I trust my wife. It's the only way to go. If I didn't trust her, I'd be a controlling jackass. :|

I didn't get a chance to go back and read this thread. I did not see it but I talked to Kenny Climo about Cale's 7 on #8 White. He tried to go over the baseball field and went OB. Attempt 2 he did the same thing. Ouch!!

Poor guy... I almost feel sorry for you.

Just celebrated my 25th anniversary with the love of my life 3 days ago. We met on a blind date in an airport and were married 6 months later. The over/under on us was 6 months. We proved them all wrong.

I trust her implicitly with everything in my life and we're happier now than every before. Just don't get where you're coming from.

Oh yeah... I get hot sex 4 times a week. How 'bout you?

Level with us, you stayed together to collect on the bet, right? :p (I keed, I keed)

Congrats Mr. (or should I say Dr.) Love on your very happy nuptials!

I'll keep rolling here. The other day Crazy John comments on hole #9 White. He says "this hole is like hole #1 at Winthrop Gold". I'm wondering if he even got a chance to walk the course and look at the hole. It's nothing like #1 at Winthrop Gold.

I'll keep rolling here. The other day Crazy John comments on hole #9 White. He says "this hole is like hole #1 at Winthrop Gold". I'm wondering if he even got a chance to walk the course and look at the hole. It's nothing like #1 at Winthrop Gold.

Crazy's unique brand of awkwardness and talking out of his behind are legendary.

Poor guy... I almost feel sorry for you.

Just celebrated my 25th anniversary with the love of my life 3 days ago. We met on a blind date in an airport and were married 6 months later. The over/under on us was 6 months. We proved them all wrong.

I trust her implicitly with everything in my life and we're happier now than every before. Just don't get where you're coming from.

Oh yeah... I get hot sex 4 times a week. How 'bout you?

Got hot sex that goes beyond anything I'd describe online 1-4 times a day for almost 8 years. That's how they fool you into thinking they're trustworthy. I used to feel the same way as you and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life. You'll see at some point....they're predators. They're only with you until they can find someone who's richer, dumber, or someone they can manipulate more. You're a stepping stone on their path upward. Don't feel sorry for me cause I feel sorry for you because you will get burned. It's only a matter of time.....Last post...How bout those worlds lol :D

thanks for the anecdotes brett. very much appreciated.

wishing i were more familiar with these holes so i could appreciate them more.

First time I can remember that the people I were hoping would win mpo and fpo prior to worlds are actually on top going into the semis, really couldn't be a couple of better ambassadors of the sport on top, I just hope it holds...

Got hot sex that goes beyond anything I'd describe online 1-4 times a day for almost 8 years. That's how they fool you into thinking they're trustworthy. I used to feel the same way as you and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life. You'll see at some point....they're predators. They're only with you until they can find someone who's richer, dumber, or someone they can manipulate more. You're a stepping stone on their path upward. Don't feel sorry for me cause I feel sorry for you because you will get burned. It's only a matter of time.....Last post...How bout those worlds lol :D

Dang I didnt know Cat was with anyone that long?:popcorn:

What about both sets of my grandparents who were married for over 50 years? My folks and and in-laws happily married for over 50 years.

I'm sure you got screwed royally over by some bitch, but please don't put all women in this category. It sickens me to the point that if we ever met, I'd feel compelled to beat the **** of out you for lumpy my beautiful bride into this generalization.

Speaking of the Champ (yes, I mean Climo, even if one of the spotters thought I meant McBeth when I said once yesterday!), anyone know what's up with his signature?

He was kind enough to sign a disc for me yesterday, while telling a story about an annoying fan who asked him to sign a whole stack, while Ken was driving a car!

But, the signature's a little funny. Above his ridiculously low player number he wrote a "1x" and below it an "x". Any ideas?

His PDGA# is 4297

He would always put the 1 above the 2 after his 12th title with the x under the 2 for 12X World champ -then after winning the 1 Masters Title - he now puts an x next to the 1 on top of the 2 for 1X Masters and the x below stays for the 12X OPEN champion.....

Sorry for the late answer, but I'm just reading 200+ new posts to this thread since I last logged on yesterday and no one answered your question......hope this makes it not such a "funny" signature.

Keith

What about both sets of my grandparents who were married for over 50 years? My folks and and in-laws happily married for over 50 years.

I'm sure you got screwed royally over by some bitch, but please don't put all women in this category. It sickens me to the point that if we ever met, I'd feel compelled to beat the **** of out you for lumpy my beautiful bride into this generalization.

well of course if you marry a chick named lumpy it might all work out.

Sponsors for top players heading in Semis...

Let's see if I can get this right:

1. Innova
2. Prodigy
3. Prodigy
4. Latitude 64
5. Legacy
6. Prodigy
7. Innova
8. Unaffiliated
8. Discraft
10. Prodigy
10. Prodigy
10. Innova
13. Gateway
13. Prodigy
15. Innova
16. Prodiscus
16. Dynamic Disc

Not sure what this mean... just bored tonight I guess. We all know Prodigy signed the top young talent, so no surprise there. Innova holding its own, but Discraft I guess is the big loser this year.

Latest posts