• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

those are Steven Jacobs rd ratings. I am thoroughly impressed. if he pulls a top 10 off that is something else.

Cale has been mainly just playing locally this season with the exception of his Feb. west coast tour he went on, he has went to the KC wide open, Great Lakes open and the rumble and des moines challenge in Iowa. So guess he has more or less been playing Regionally this season. Opening his shop has been nice to see, he has done a fantastic job to say the least about promoting his discs and shop on our facebook page Twin Cities Disc golf. He has a new Wednesday league that basically took over for our largest one Sundog that went under this season after 20+ years. When i read on here about leagues I guess I don't know what it is like to be in some peoples shoes where 15 people is a good week. Just last night we had 3 different options, the league that I went to Random dubbs had 60 people at it and its not an advertised league even, then Westside Wednesday has 40 and Airborn 50ish, not to mention in the morning Slacker has 30ish!

fwiw i havent played as well since i chopped off all my hair either... it has to be something other then me right? :eek::p

Hahaha! Maybe I should cancel my cut today and keep my white boy fro!

Here are the guys that are trailing only guys with higher ratings:
Code:
1	Paul McBeth	1043
2	Cale Leiviska	1039
2	Cameron Colglazier	1025
4	Kyle Eckmann	1019
14	Steven Jacobs	998
21	Lester Sloan	981
34	Aaron Walther	979
49	Weston Isaacs	977
53	Zackeriath Johnson	973
53	John Fowler	971
53	Neal Swanson	963
73	Tyler Smith	951
95	Petter Huitfeldt	939
117	Joe Bishop	915
129	Rob Powers	913
130	Rickard Forslund	898

it's kind of hard to sit in a booth for both rounds and also play

I don't know why he signed up in the first place

I bet it was just to keep his streak of consecutive Worlds going. He had a streak of cashing in every Worlds he's played, but that's obviously over.

it's kind of hard to sit in a booth for both rounds and also play

I don't know why he signed up in the first place

Greenwell has played in every Worlds since they began. He signed up knowing full well that he was going to withdraw because he has bad knees, but he makes a point to show up and play every year since he is the last one left to have played in every worlds.

I bet it was just to keep his streak of consecutive Worlds going. He had a streak of cashing in every Worlds he's played, but that's obviously over.

Greenwell has played in every Worlds since they began. He signed up knowing full well that he was going to withdraw because he has bad knees, but he makes a point to show up and play every year since he is the last one left to have played in every worlds.

that should get him an 888

it's kind of a cheap way to do it too. I get the motivation, but if you quit after the first round did you really even play? He could just say he's been at every worlds and just cover it

it's kind of a cheap way to do it too. I get the motivation, but if you quit after the first round did you really even play? He could just say he's been at every worlds and just cover it

it sure is. kinda like Ripken starting a game then getting pinch hit for.

888 is for ratings manipulation during a round. You can drop out of a tournament you've paid for after completing your round any time you want

I was obviously joking. just think its weak to do that. and if it was punitive on his rating to do such a thing, he may not have opted to start, or if he did, he may finish.

888 is for ratings manipulation during a round. You can drop out of a tournament you've paid for after completing your round any time you want

As long as you notify the TD/staff, which I'm sure Greenwell did.

If he didn't, 888 could be applied. I'm sure it doesn't matter a lick, to the PDGA or to Greenwell.