• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

What's with everyone acting like a jerk? Some good golf being played today :thmbup:

whats with you?
is everyone angry to you?
lighten up man? life is to be enjoyed you need ot laugh a lil...supposedly you'll live longer if you do

more of the same. just feels like greenwall playing coach for his team (3/4 of the card)
i dont get that interpretation personally. his commentating style seems more coach-ish. he makes those kind of comments on every players game.

Last edited:
whats with you?
is everyone angry to you?
lighten up man? life is to be enjoyed you need ot laugh a lil...supposedly you'll live longer if you do

-shrug- everyone seems rude, i thought golfers were calm and nice :hfive: <--like those guys

nikko sliding to 3 from the lead.. ouch

so if Val wins another title do you think Innova will finally show her some love?

In contrast to my criticism of # 2, hole 4 is an amazing hole! A Par-4 that takes shot shaping, accuracy and some D (for FPO). Scoring spread is based much more on skill and much less on luck/randomness.

DG needs more holes like this and less like #2. #2 is #2.

yeah that bogey is going to bite nikko in the ass down the road, just dropped two on mcbeth

anyone know why live scoring only shows 7 women and not 8?

I'm turning all DG Course Reviewer here.....but 5 is another rather dumb hole. A 300' L shaped hole. Unlike 2 though, it is based on accuracy....not luck. Difficult 110' drive with an easy upshot if you place your drive well.

Have you been to this course?

I love tight wooded courses and accuracy is my game....and this is a plinko hole. I've played it quite a few times (Wed night being the most recent).

200' long and the top women went 1 deuce, 4 3's, and 2 4's. That is a scoring spread produced by luck/randomness.

We're talking about Red #2? It ate my lunch the first time I played it, for sure.

There is a definite fairway there. It's just a tight, left to right, line.

I _suspect_ it's a skill shot for very good players.

I'll admit that I had some beautiful schadenfreude moments watching the men's masters yesterday, and the mid-tier MPO. There were plenty of trees hit. Including some early ones. Made me feel a little better about my game.

I'm thinking Red 7, and I think at least one of Red 11, 12, and 13.

Catrina is wearing a striped shirt and her ponytail goes through the hole in the back of her hat.

Ragna is much taller and has her hair pulled up below her hat.

I just look at the left arm. Cat has a half sleeve

Just a question but why dont all the camera men and photographers wear dark green clothing or camo or something. Wouldn't that be a good way to limit how much you distract the players?

I was amused listening to the first card MPM yesterday complaining about the TD running around in his red tourney volunteer shirt yesterday, crossing fairways, etc.

Great logo, certainly. Looked really beautiful on the white Buzz - the step came out really nicely in color. I've never bought a hanger, but I was tempted. Plunked my money into a DGCR Prem membership instead.

We're talking about Red #2? It ate my lunch the first time I played it, for sure.

There is a definite fairway there. It's just a tight, left to right, line.

I _suspect_ it's a skill shot for very good players.

You guys do not get it. A 200' hole that produce more 4's than 2's for the top players in any of the top divisions is not a good hole. Period. (I have watched live scoring for most divisions that have played through)

Yes, there is a distinct fairway, but when playing safe is more dangerous than going for it.....you know something is wrong.

Great beer drinking hole.

Latest posts