• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Going with known parties that have a proven track record mitigates a ton of risk. Switching horses and getting great service from a new partner seems really attractive and might work out for a short time......but what happens when this new partner flakes out and you are left with nothing? What is worse?

Remember the whole magazine debacle? I forget the name of the magazine, but they certainly had flashy big promises.

Going with known parties that have a proven track record which reflects mediocrity at best insures mediocrity at best. IMO many of the ORG's perceived /actual problems could be solved by removing 3 individuals from the equation and replacing them with others more competent.

Going with known parties that have a proven track record which reflects mediocrity at best insures mediocrity at best. IMO many of the ORG's perceived /actual problems could be solved by removing 3 individuals from the equation and replacing them with others more competent.

Hey don't you be saying things that will get you in trouble! :D

Shots anyone?...don't worry the PDGA is taking care of the tab

What a joke this year. McBeth didnt even get to -100. I wish these "pro's" would practice more.

I don't buy that. It's all about being world champion and that' the quest of all the top disc golfers.

If that were the case they would be better off hitting 2 events during the time they are at Worlds. The majority would have been making a better financial decision.

like I said earlier, the payout at worlds is secondary to the potential $$ after if they do win. Ever heard of a Barry Shultz Beast? A Avery Jenkins destroyer? win worlds = get a disc, and a small % from every one of those discs that is sold forever. thats on top from a very solid bonus from their main disc sponsor.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Walked along with Paul McBeth's group the first round. He birdied the first 2 holes, then, on hole 3, his birdie putt hit center chains and fell out the back side.

He calmly carried on. Shot the hot round on Gold that day.

I liked the way he handled that one.

Walked along with Paul McBeth's group the first round. He birdied the first 2 holes, then, on hole 3, his birdie putt hit center chains and fell out the back side.

He calmly carried on. Shot the hot round on Gold that day.

I liked the way he handled that one.

You mean he didnt get on facebook and post about the WORST chainout ever, blah blah. Good.

OK, speaking of Worlds....

I lost a car key on the course somewhere. Somebody turned in the other half of the key (an alarm remote), but not the car key. It's a switchblade style key. Will ship you a sweet collector disc if you return it.

It looks like this.
$T2eC16NHJGkE9no8gF1HBQmpNB2Uu!~~60_35.JPG

If you are the person or know who found the other remote, can you let me know who and or WHERE? that way, possibly it can be found with some eagle eye play.

PM me if you have any info. Much appreciated.

Matt

so, what did we all learn from this years worlds?

hole 15 gold was during my best round of the event. missed birdie putt roll away 35 feet down a hill straddle back up off the band. 4

That guy McBeth could turn out to be be pretty good player if he ever figures out how to putt? :D

Latest posts