• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

Looks like there is a mistake in that third video. If Will went OB on the drive on the haybail hole, then his throws into the green should start at 4...

Other than that small thing, outstanding coverage!

Looks like there is a mistake in that third video. If Will went OB on the drive on the haybail hole, then his throws into the green should start at 4...

Other than that small thing, outstanding coverage!

Hole 16 had a Buncr Hazard rule in effect, so no there was no penalty stroke for OB shots.

Well then, I was wrong.

Also, I didn't realize paul got so lucky on 17 to win by not going OB.

so paul's drive on 17 kicked off something back in bounds? heckuva break.

Yeah, looks like it. Crazy. Nature of the game sometimes. Feldberg made quite a charge that tournament just to get to where he was.

I just watched the EO videos. First off, they are all VERY well done. I enjoyed the camera angles, and the video quality a lot. That said, there was some atrocious putting in that round! I started to cringe watching Koling setup for his putts, I felt like 90% of them hit an inch low. My goodness.

I just watched the EO videos. First off, they are all VERY well done. I enjoyed the camera angles, and the video quality a lot. That said, there was some atrocious putting in that round! I started to cringe watching Koling setup for his putts, I felt like 90% of them hit an inch low. My goodness.

It was a very windy day. Even the top pros struggle in the wind if it's strong enough.

Oh cool, I didn't know that top pros struggled in wind. Thanks for clearing that up.

1bgw.jpg