• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Treebash Open, Flagstaff AZ June 1-2

Guess where my rating is going after this weekend. Here's a clue: It ain't up!

Guess where my rating is going after this weekend. Here's a clue: It ain't up!

Mine will! Maybe our ratings will meet. Or yours can maintain and I'll jump way up and join you. I'll be dropping a terrible Conocido Conquest from last year so that should help me. I was shooting 990-1000 golf when I practiced out there a couple weeks ago.

One of the best events in the country every year, if you want a destination tournament this is it! Make your plans for 2014!

McPherson is a fun course. Never played Thorpe but hope to when I'm out that way next summer. Hope you have a great tourney!

The Hammer was there to watch me fall apart in my round and then hit my Ace. He shot slightly not as bad as me through some killer back pain and is beating me by one.

The winner of the 20 something advanced division was 13 year old Anthony Barela, AB. The winner of the 36 man Open Division was the 14 year old Nicholas Duran. Between Advanced and Open the average age was 13 and a half in a tournament with over 140 competitors. This has got to set some sort of record.

Latest posts