• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Vibram Open

Yea since Im guess that you guys dont know Terry personally I dont think you have any right to talk crap about him. The man does great things for Disc Golf, and is one hell of a stand up guy. He goes to Vibram on his own dime and commits his time to the sport that we all love.

So what did he say?

nothing really, he was hyping up the 3rd card, and uli. final question was, what would you try and do off the 13th tee, and he said, do what uli is gonna do and walked away.
this seems like the same drama as at the memorial when paul said nice drive with the firebird will. people must have really dull lives...
on a side note ulibarri is a litterbug. i was playing pyramids one hole behind him and feldberg, and he chucked his disc in the woods... trash can right there at the tee. needless to say i now have a warped 300 m3 of his

nothing really, he was hyping up the 3rd card, and uli. final question was, what would you try and do off the 13th tee, and he said, do what uli is gonna do and walked away.
this seems like the same drama as at the memorial when paul said nice drive with the firebird will. people must have really dull lives...
on a side note ulibarri is a litterbug. i was playing pyramids one hole behind him and feldberg, and he chucked his disc in the woods... trash can right there at the tee. needless to say i now have a warped 300 m3 of his

O okay, that's not a big deal lol.

Nice! Throw it yet?

THAT is the controversy people are talking about?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Seriously?

if any Vibram Open staff or sponsors are reading this: THANK YOU!!!!

once again I had an amazing week camping and playing at Maple Hill, and I can't wait till next year.

wow, took a wild guess and clicked about 2/3 the way up the timer and got right to it.
rnd 2 about the 2hr.43min mark

Ugh, it's painful to watch. The first 10 minutes you see like 8 drives, a few commercials, and a WHOLE LOTTA people standing around.

Photo of Paul and Val

This photo was in fact from my Instagram Account when I did a quick video of them jumping in the lake.

I'm somewhat new to Instagram (unlike my spots on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and FourSquare) but if you'd like to check out my #DiscGolf photos and videos on my account please feel free to follow me here:

http://instagram.com/thediscgolfguy

1150354_659177260760003_1228589916_n.jpg

Please elaborate

I'd love for you to go ahead and break it down for me "unclemercy" - why exactly am I a joke? You have the 'mic' so to speak so please go ahead and let us all know why I am the "joke" you say I am.

I'll await your clarification.

The Disc Golf Guy

it was don smith. like halfway thru the third day. is hole thirteen downhill into the woods at the end like +\-330'?

anyways yeah that one. it was during a long break where tdogg was talking garbage and just rambling on about things while they thought they were in commercial. theres comments about it earlier in the thread. search the word awful i think.

he was just clowning tho. everyone clowns tdogg. contrary to the consensus here hes a joke.

I'd love for you to go ahead and break it down for me "unclemercy" - why exactly am I a joke? You have the 'mic' so to speak so please go ahead and let us all know why I am the "joke" you say I am.

I'll await your clarification.

The Disc Golf Guy

He speaks for none of us here on the forums, or any of the traveling guys. The consensus seems to be from all around that you're a great asset to the sport and your live commentary on top of it was fantastic. I loved having someone there with the card. I just know I couldn't personally handle being at so many great events and not participate in the rounds. My hat is off to you.

Latest posts