• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Am Worlds...Minneapolis

After pools are posted, I'd love to meet some locals or other players to hit Kap and CP Adams (I think those courses are close?) on the Monday before the tourney. Don't have to play all the shots, but would like to get a feel for distances off the tee, landing areas, etc. I think we play those courses most, so I'd like to check them out in my limited practice time.

Last edited:
Are the schedules by division posted publicly somewhere? My kids would like to see some of the junior players huck.

Will all junior divisions be included in the final 9 at Como?

Are there any of these courses that aren't cart friendly?

KP is a bit tough on a cart but other than that the rest are ok. KP is doable and I see carts out there but there is a lot of up and down and some of the fairways are a bit eroded so roots can be a bit of a problem.

KP is a bit tough on a cart but other than that the rest are ok. KP is doable and I see carts out there but there is a lot of up and down and some of the fairways are a bit eroded so roots can be a bit of a problem.

Gracias

So I am still trying to figure out how easy it will be to practice our given layout at Kaposia being it is not the normal layout. Anyone know if Kaposia is taking out baskets for the tournament or have any clue how easy it will be to play the tourney layout this week?

You can play the Kaposia Worlds layout without baskets being taken out. But I believe they are close to taking out the unused ones if they haven't already.

How were pools assigned? Looks like all the top players were put into A pool and then a mash of everyone else scattered about the rest?

Top 25 rated in A pool then random for all remaining assignments. Usually top rated 18 to 36 are assigned to A pool with 25 this year.

You can play the Kaposia Worlds layout without baskets being taken out. But I believe they are close to taking out the unused ones if they haven't already.

Thank you sir. And thanks for being the voice of information on Am Worlds here on DGCourseReview.com. You are appreciated very much.

spinachd, my son is playing in that division. We could meet up before a round if you would like? I tried to PM you, but it isn't going through.