• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

I have had Verizon forever, including all of the 3G unlimited plans they used to offer with hot spot, but with 4G they did away with all grandfathered clauses and such. I was curious so I could raise he!! with Verizon on my 10GB hot spot that I use for work and such. And regardless if it is a tethered phone you use as a hot spot they still have limitations on that, who do I hunt down!! :)

Sorrry for the thread jack

You are correct. I've had Verizon for 6 years or so. Grandfathered in from the old plans which have unlimited data. I don't have any limitations - I generally burn through 30 gigs plus a month.

They can't simply "do away" with your contract. Where they catch most is when you upgrade, they make you resign a new contract which doesn't have unlimited data if you want a new phone discount.

The workaround this is to have a second phone line which I have for 10 extra bucks a month. I use the extra line to upgrade new phones every two years, but I still get keep the other line for the unlimited data. So on one line it's as if I have never signed a new contract - thus still have old unlimited data plan from 2007 when nobody had hot spots or 4g.

Not a bad deal and I always have reasonably good to blazing fast internet everywhere I go.

Sorry for the thread hijack just figured it was informational for those curious.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Terry's video he put up on the round. It gives me more. Almost double the length of what the McFly video will be. Felt more live to me. But I do prefer how McFly does his.

Best part of Terry's video was the interview at the end with Scotty too Hotty. Shiz made me laugh pretty hard.

yeah it does give you more of a live feel but to me the editting drags it out way to much, sometimes i really wish they would just cut all the drop in putts for par or bogey. looking forward to martys vid so i can actually know who was in the lead after day one.

..also, the whole ask mcbeth what he was throwing only to get told destroyer a bunch of times was kind of weird to me. i'd much rather get info like how he's feeling about his round and stuff like that.

yeah it does give you more of a live feel but to me the editting drags it out way to much, sometimes i really wish they would just cut all the drop in putts for par or bogey. looking forward to martys vid so i can actually know who was in the lead after day one.

..also, the whole ask mcbeth what he was throwing only to get told destroyer a bunch of times was kind of weird to me. i'd much rather get info like how he's feeling about his round and stuff like that.

Destroyer,Destroyer,Destroyer,etc...I did hear him say PD2 in there somewhere.

Reminds me of..."Bueller... Bueller"

Still havent got to watch all of Terrys vid, it keeps freezing and crapping out on me, guess I will try to watch it in the morning.

Destroyer,Destroyer,Destroyer,etc...I did hear him say PD2 in there somewhere.

Reminds me of..."Bueller... Bueller"

Still havent got to watch all of Terrys vid, it keeps freezing and crapping out on me, guess I will try to watch it in the morning.

He didn't say PD2 anywhere. Maybe you're thinking of the one time he threw a PD. All he threw was Destroyer, Krait, PD, Roc3, P2, and the Nova.

Is Nikko getting heckled on 4?

Spotter on 9 is amazing.

It's crazy how McBeth seemed to be off quite a bit and still tied Doss who seemed to be playing steady good golf.

Nikko used to be able to putt... what happened?

PHILO!!! yeah i just found out who was winning after round 1 so NO SPOILERS.

If only the powers in Space Jam were real. I would "borrow" Simon's form for a few rounds. So smooth and effortless.

Awesome to see a chase card filmed!

Last edited:

Round 2 Lead Card Holes 1-9

Just was the 1st to view this one...30seconds after the upload!:thmbup:

No spoilers but that WIND was SUCKIN'. :wall:

Will come back and comment after you guys have a chance to see it.

Philos freeze frame sums things up on the conditions.

Last edited:
Early bird...

the dg guy has his round 1 coverage up. Will with a horrible spit out on hole 3

Nowadays, (for me) it seems like whoever gets their video uploaded to Youtube first, wins! For the Memorial, WTG DG Guy! And Thank you!

The thing is, now that I've seen the DG Guy's video of the top card I am not really interested in seeing another video of the same thing! Oh I may check it out at some other time but there is def no big urgency now!

There was a time when the quality of the video production may have meant more but with todays easy to use equipment almost anybdoy can shoot good looking video. So I think now it is all about who can get their film produced & uploaded the quickest. I expected DG Planet to have live coverage so when this did not happen I was glad to have our back-up shooters!

This is why I rarely film the top card nowadays. I enjoy picking a group that is not going to be saturated with coverage. And every once in a while one of the later cards will play some fantastic golf (think 2013 USDGC McBeth final round). We dont get to see any of these great players because we have 16 different edits of the top card!

I did enjoy the McFly Las Vegas video! It is a real treat to be able to come home from work & watch some top level disc golf! Score one for McFly! :thmbup:

Cant wait to see who gets the Memorial round two up first! May the best videographer win!! :hfive:

**Edit: just saw round 2 is up from the DG Guy! Thanks dude!

Last edited: