• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Clearly he carefully planned to hide his cheating behind the blades of grass!!!

I would give the putter the benifit of the doubt when its that close.

It's super close, it's hard to tell since we are far away wether or not the heel is on the ground or just touching grass. I'm fine with a no call on those close ones. Others have been more obvious in the past and not called (other players).

When players first started doing this type of putt I thought it was always a foot fault, and then I tried putting that way. Then I tried to foot fault when putting that way by leaving the ground prior to throwing the disc -- it's very difficult to do. You're much more accurate and have tons more power when your back foot is on the ground. Not that it's not possible to foul -- it's just way tougher than I would have imagined having not tried to foul.

Just saying, after having tried it, it just doesn't seem like they're foot faults.

Also -- trying to land on your front foot prior to letting the disc go without totally messing up I had no chance at -- it just doesn't make any sense to release the disc when your front foot hits the ground.

Last edited:
Dont think ive ever seen feldberg miss so many putts. Is he using his new putter?

I heard Feldberg had a burn on his throwing hand from a toaster. He kinda kept looking at his finger after his putts as if it was really bothering him.

It was great to watch this tournament and wish we could see round 3 where Bradley Williams was throwing really well.

I heard Feldberg had a burn on his throwing hand from a toaster. He kinda kept looking at his finger after his putts as if it was really bothering him.

It was great to watch this tournament and wish we could see round 3 where Bradley Williams was throwing really well.

I thought the guy (being the person that filmed the first 2 rounds) said that there was snow and 60mph wind on the third day? I can't imagine anyone throwing well in such conditions!
(I could also go check the score recorded for that round... notice how well Bradley shot and be like, wow, what a beast).

I thought the guy (being the person that filmed the first 2 rounds) said that there was snow and 60mph wind on the third day? I can't imagine anyone throwing well in such conditions!
(I could also go check the score recorded for that round... notice how well Bradley shot and be like, wow, what a beast).

He shot the hot round on day 3 IIRC. overtook Feldy and Roan IIRC.

I did not film all of round 3, just the first three holes and weather turned to poop again.
I personally enjoy and play better in bad weather...or maybe it's just that everyone plays worse and I maintain. I dunno.

My commentary as I watch-

12:15 - 2 Meter rule is so stupid. I don't know how you west-coasters deal with it.

12:35 - Unbelievable horseshoe putt by Ricky. Also known as the 'Dad Backhand' in the Ultimate world.

23:25 - lol @ Nikko fake punch.

26:30 - The putts that Ricky runs are unbelievable. It was the same thing at GBO, giving jump putt runs from like 100 feet.

28:20 - omg Ricky skip. Might be closest I've ever seen someone get on that hole.

54:50 - Stupid 2 meters again.

Ricky's throw on Hole 11 was unreal. To see those guys thread that needle is amazing.

My commentary as I watch-

12:15 - 2 Meter rule is so stupid. I don't know how you west-coasters deal with it.

12:35 - Unbelievable horseshoe putt by Ricky. Also known as the 'Dad Backhand' in the Ultimate world.

23:25 - lol @ Nikko fake punch.

26:30 - The putts that Ricky runs are unbelievable. It was the same thing at GBO, giving jump putt runs from like 100 feet.

28:20 - omg Ricky skip. Might be closest I've ever seen someone get on that hole.

54:50 - Stupid 2 meters again.

Some for me:

35:37 Maturity at it's finest

48:00 That is just bruuuuuuutal

48:59 and so is that...yeeesh

54:55 Another display of maturity

Also..."A little too much Doss on that."

XD

Now we just gotta wait for round #2 and #3 to surface! :)

I already know the out come....but want to see it too!

Thanks so much Ian/CCDG for taking the time to shoot and edit these videos without any pay, that's true passion that comes through in the entertaining commentary! Loving the pro cameos as well! Can't wait to see what else you have in store. Cheers :D

Thanks so much Ian/CCDG for taking the time to shoot and edit these videos without any pay, that's true passion that comes through in the entertaining commentary! Loving the pro cameos as well! Can't wait to see what else you have in store. Cheers :D

Thanks so much! Tons of vids coming soon :)