• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 United States Disc Golf Championship

Last edited:
What part of active sport don't you understand?

So you make wild conjectures backed by "pretty strong anecdotal evidence", which is a very shaky ground to stand on to begin with, and it's my responsibility to explain your case?

No thanks. I understand all of "active sport" I just think it's hilarious that you believe that throwing FH and BH gives someone a disadvantage due to rhythm. None of what you are saying has any clout. It's a fairy tale of your anecdotes.

So you make wild conjectures backed by "pretty strong anecdotal evidence", which is a very shaky ground to stand on to begin with, and it's my responsibility to explain your case?

No thanks. I understand all of "active sport" I just think it's hilarious that you believe that throwing FH and BH gives someone a disadvantage due to rhythm. None of what you are saying has any clout. It's a fairy tale of your anecdotes.
Yeah man, totally wild and shaky conjectures! If it's true in my own anecdotes then it can't be a fairly tale.

Yeah man, totally wild and shaky conjectures! If it's true in my own anecdotes then it can't be a fairly tale.

It absolutely can be. If I believe that red discs fly the farthest because I have a red disc that flies the farthest, does that mean that all red discs fly the farthest?

wow.

It absolutely can be. If I believe that red discs fly the farthest because I have a red disc that flies the farthest, does that mean that all red discs fly the farthest?

wow.
I'm color blind.

I went. I saw. It was awesome. I had a great time and I thought the ending was fantastic and very exciting. So many story lines.

JohnE blowing the lead and then throwing a bomb on his drive on 18 and put him into a position to birdie that would end up putting him tied for the lead and extra holes.

The Paul McBeth actually looking human but still tied for the lead in the end. And Paul missing a putt to keep it going. Just crazy.

Will S. struggling all year but playing a great tournament only to blow it twice on putts he should make. Then having the mental toughness not to let it kill his game. Most guys after missing a putt to win would have shanked the next drive off a tree 10 feet in front of them. I've seen guys melt from the pressure a 100 times after missing a big shot.

I can't see how anyone could have followed that final card and not been greatly entertained, especially anyone that was there. The gallery was huge and really into it.

Also, people kept saying JohnE should have layed up on 17. How exactly do you lay it up on that hole. You're throwing downhill and have to finish right inside the hay bales but not in the water. I don't see an easy line on that hole.