• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

I have an interesting question...usually when there are tournaments that have an actual "players meeting," questions get addressed and answered but due to this large of an event things may not be brought up until they happen. With that said, since this is an A-tier event, I would expect that things need to go "by the book."
My question: I had an injury and have to be in a foot boot...I was wondering about teeing off the tee pad or the option of going to the side of the teepad when those situations where there is too much traction or not enough traction. I don't want to further injury myself but then again still would like to show up and enjoy my time. Any insight on this? HB how does that work and is there certain holes, courses, etc where that is applicable? Thanks in advanced...D

Looks like Pools will be posted by today (4/10/15) sometime, any idea when these should post to PDGA site?

Will be in Bowling Green this weekend to get some practice in. Which courses get the most traffic? Miller, Griffin, Lovers, and White? Trying to figure out which courses to play early with less traffic so i can get all 4 courses in one day.

Will be in Bowling Green this weekend to get some practice in. Which courses get the most traffic? Miller, Griffin, Lovers, and White? Trying to figure out which courses to play early with less traffic so i can get all 4 courses in one day.

Griffin usually has people on it picnicing on holes 3-7, so the sooner there the better.
White is only busy when there's a baseball tournament or race.
Lovers is busy with the soccer fields, but shouldn't interfere with the course.
Miller was empty when i was there two weeks ago at 3pm on a saturday.

You shouldn't have too much problem with any of them. May have to skip a hole here or there, but not a big deal...

POOLS POSTING MONDAY 4/13

Big Dog at the PDGA will be going over the players registered and setting the pools over the weekend - we plan on having them posted Monday.

The top players in the pool will start on hole one . . . .

Buffalo Wild Wings is Eagle Sponsor!

One of my watering holes in town - good tap and plenty of sports:

Welcome to BW3s as a Eagle Sponsor!

Use the coupon in your players package as (wings) or for 10% off!

Scottsville Road location handy for all times!

Attachments

• BW3.JPG
    BW3.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 20
So good to get up to BG and practice some today. I have a Phil Moore question;

On hole 3, when will the big tree that has fallen in the one and only fairway be cut?
Thanks,
Ron

Flymart - Cheap Discs and Other Merchandise

Feel free to check out my table (Sean Morgan) at the Flymart in the room off of the gym. I'm trying to get rid of a ton of new and used stuff for cheap:

Swirl APXs (used) - $15
11X Champion Aviars (used) - $15
AM Nats Z Buzzz (new) - $15
Cryztal Challengers (new) - $11
Champ Metal Flake Firebirds (new) - $14
CFR Glow Champ Gators (new) - $13
CFR Champ Glow Leopards (new) - $12
Sparkle Cryztal Nuke OSs (new) - $14
Flat Top Glow Pro KC Rocs (new) - $13
2013 Worlds Star Terns (new) - $15
Titanium Wasps (new) - $13
First Run Z Zombees (new) - $13
Minis - $2
Koozies - $2
DriFits - $12
Hats - $10

I've got a bunch of other discs ranging from $4 to $15. Stop by and check it out. 12 days until Round 1!!!!

Two years ago the entire bowl was filled with water they set up temp baskets and played a couple holes around the bowl.

If it works out that way again, you may or may not think 'cool'. ;) The one hyzering around the woods became really tricky with the driveway still OB, so think like a Boy Scout and 'Be Prepared'! :)

Looks like pools are up. can anybody help a fellow int player out friday morning? Im staying at red roof inn and could use a ride to my first course.im good after that. Im in pool E. I play White first.

Just noticed something 18x5 =90, There are 91 players listed in Masters. Will there be a Six-some?!?

I played at Griffin on Saturday. IMO, Hole 1 can easily be played with the water where it was. Hole 9 was harder because the basket was about 10' off the edge of the water. It looks like BG may get some rain this weekend, but hopefully it will be dry enough after that for the water to recede.

What up fellow A-poolers. See y'all at Kereiakes!

Oh also stop by Phil Moore (Hole 2) on Thursday from 10-4! Discmania will be alongside our Innova brethren once again for the test drive and Big Gun contest. We WILL have Discmania drivers available for testing...and if one of the finalists can beat Simon on Friday they will win a 1-year sponsorship on Team Discmania!!

Big thanks to Zeb and Henry at Innova East for letting us team up with them again, and obviously to HB and crew for all the hard work!

Latest posts