• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 European Open coverage thread/split from Tournament thread

Agreed. Really looks great. The course, the angles, the number of angles, the sound, feels very professional.

Still, it stings to hear Avery say "this is such a pristine course --- THIS is exactly what the highest caliber of disc golf should be," and then realize that such a small amount of such a great event is able to be seen by the world.

Congrats to Catrina! Such an incredible tournament performer and keeping her incredible winning pace from last year!

Tried :/

If I click "ok", nothing.. if I click cancel it wanta me to dl the ap

I was trying to figure out which app but it's all in Finnish. No clue. Oh well I guess I'll get off my phone and get back to work

201, Unable to load stream or clip file, , clip: '[Clip] 'http://ylelivehdworld-
lh.akamaihd.net/z/ylelivehd_3@153983/manifest.f4m?hdnea=st=1437309735~exp

kept popping up but I switched browsers and been fine since.

I thought Avery (can't think of the other guy's name, sorry..) did a great job on the commentary. Spoiled by the pro-sports-style video coverage. wow... Great coverage of the final few holes.

What unbelievable coverage of the last few holes. That is what it would look like if we were on ESPN. I was a fan of the commentary too. Almost glad my teething son hasn't really slept at all the last 24 hours. I totally would've slept through this otherwise.

well considering what they touted for coverage and how little DG was actually shown it HAD to look that good.

That's a ton of cameras and resources for a few holes which we still missed some of the shots. It was fine considering the resources used to do it. Felt a little empty just seeing the last few holes less build up for me to the finish which makes the coverage interesting.

I got to watch most of the coverage. It looked pretty good. Lots of camera angles, and the slow-mo highlights were good.

I liked Avery and JTs commentary. I thought they could have talked a bit less, let the disc do a bit of the talking. But overall it was very good. It just shows what can be done with a lot of money, manpower, and hundreds of thousands worth of equipment. It is something I would like to see on a regular basis. I hope that this works out for Jussi and we get to see more of this.

I missed most of the drama leading up to this -- almost a coincidence I got to watch the live coverage, it was well done but obviously there's a way different goal than just showing it to us 5 or 10 thousand youtubers. Obviously there's way different objectives in Europe just by looking at their courses. Never understand complaining about what someone else does with their money, it's always a misguided rant. It's not your money, sit down and be quiet.

5-10k YT viewers? lol.

…2015 Maple Hill Open - Round 4 - Paul McBeth, Ricky Wysocki, Gregg Barsby, David Wiggins
by smashboxxtv
•2 weeks ago

Latest posts