• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

You can make lots of stuff look good after the fact! :)

But, we have 2 cameras that we will be using. Many times we will be using them on one hole for a throw and catch. If we get to a shorter hole, we will try and separate the cameras. If there is a backup, we plan on wandering to other holes as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what they want to see?***

***Please remember that we are limited in terms of scope of what we can do. But I would like to hear suggestions as to what people are looking for.

I just want you to get my best throw on camera, that shouldn't be too hard should it?

I made a list of all the cards I thought were interesting earlier in this thread. I would make sure not to miss the super card but wander as much as you can prior to them teeing off.

Are they letting others do postponed coverage too? Less of a need to stay with the super group then. With two cameras, you don't need a throw and catch on every hole. Those are just a few thoughts from a guy with a minor in cinema/television from the number 1 film school in the world.

Tell us exactly when you will have your best throw... knowing me, it is during a practice round. :wall:

Staying with the SuperGroup will be our primary focus. Because of how we have a few other things setup. But, I am SURE we will be wandering a bit. No worries.

Tell us exactly when you will have your best throw... knowing me, it is during a practice round. :wall:

Staying with the SuperGroup will be our primary focus. Because of how we have a few other things setup. But, I am SURE we will be wandering a bit. No worries.

I am not anywhere near the super group time wise. I actually have false hope of being done before they tee off so I can turn in my card and follow them.

Will you be doing any filming/broadcasting before the super group goes out? I will work hard to have my one best shot be on whatever hole you are filming. Ha!

Im gonna try not to see the results for this event, and I was wondering if the guys filming have an idea of when vids might be posted? I know that editing isn't easy and takes awhile and im not trying to rush you, I just don't want to open this thread anymore than is needed.

Im gonna try not to see the results for this event, and I was wondering if the guys filming have an idea of when vids might be posted? I know that editing isn't easy and takes awhile and im not trying to rush you, I just don't want to open this thread anymore than is needed.

Smashboxx is going to be live so I'm not sure why you'd need to avoid results for too long. IIRC, their live shows get archived on Youtube almost immediately after they end so even if you miss the live show, it'll be there whenever is convenient for you.

I suppose if you prefer to wait for more polished, edited versions from McFly or CCDG, you might be waiting overnight at the least.

Thx JC. I haven't been following this event thread, so I wasn't aware they are doing a live feed, that will change my plans on this for sure.

Anyone have the schedule of live shows?

The first show is today at 1pm EST/11am MST. The Battle of Vista showdown featuring Simon Lizotte, Cale Leiviska, JohnE McCray, and Nate Sexton.

I imagine the live coverage will begin on Wednesday following the "super card" teeing off at 2:02pm MST (4:02 EST). And I'd also expect similar times for the following days.

So smashboxx over dgplanet? Should be interesting to see their format. With how the battle at vista is going I can't imagine it being the same. Not gonna be able to chat with the players between shots during the legit tourney. Makes for more air time to fill.

Are you making it down to spectate for any of the rounds?

I'll be at Fiesta watching the pros on Friday. And will most likely be at Fountain for the finish.

I have some work on the table but the idea of getting down there has crossed my mind.