• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 MPO Worlds - Augusta

Paul got the last hole but looks like he will be on the 3rd card tomorrow... It does go by hot round for tiebreaks after the first rd right?...

Paul got the last hole but looks like he will be on the 3rd card tomorrow... It does go by hot round for tiebreaks after the first rd right?...

I don't know. Lizzotte, McBeth, and McMahon all are at -15 with -7 2nd rounds. 1 of them will be on the chase card, 2 will be on the 3rd card. Since they all match up the same with round scores, they'll have to go to whatever next for the card tiebreaker.

Yesterday's score really must've gotten under his skin. Watching the coverage he could've been right there with McCray (granted there wasn't any coverage of McCray's card, so he could've easily been -14 and we don't know).

I'm guessing Ricky beats McCray's 12 down tomorrow. But, I hope he plays not so hot so we have a more interesting final day.

I don't know. Lizzotte, McBeth, and McMahon all are at -15 with -7 2nd rounds. 1 of them will be on the chase card, 2 will be on the 3rd card. Since they all match up the same with round scores, they'll have to go to whatever next for the card tiebreaker.

I think they would revert to PDGA number in that case? Which would be simon.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Ricky beats McCray's 12 down tomorrow. But, I hope he plays not so hot so we have a more interesting final day.

I'd go the other way (from a watching standpoint). I'd love to see McCray take the lead back and that would force both McCray to step up his game from today for the 4th round, and put the pressure on Wysocki to gain the ground back.

If Wysocki has the outright lead over McCray after tomorrow, I don't see any way that McCray can catch him on Fort Gordon. Of course, there's still a few people that are 5 or less strokes away that could have hot rounds tomorrow and make it more interesting.

PDGA #s 8000-8999 were reserved for European players.

Hmm weird... did the hole by hole drop a card? Cause now it has all three in top8...

I just saw that. Was trying to remember who was in there. 2 people dropped out of the top 8. There was a -16 but now there's not.

Ahh must have been a couple errors. Now it has eagle at -16...

...and it has ricky at -21 after shooting -8, -12...???

I'd go the other way (from a watching standpoint). I'd love to see McCray take the lead back and that would force both McCray to step up his game from today for the 4th round, and put the pressure on Wysocki to gain the ground back.

If Wysocki has the outright lead over McCray after tomorrow, I don't see any way that McCray can catch him on Fort Gordon. Of course, there's still a few people that are 5 or less strokes away that could have hot rounds tomorrow and make it more interesting.

Agree

The scores are up on the event page, and they appear to be wrong there too... Unless the live scoring had the par set wrong for the course...

Tee times posted:

10:50am Lead card is Wysocki -20, McCray -20, Owens -17, and Colglazier -15

10:40am Chase card is Hammes, Lizotte, McBeth, and McMahon all at -15

Might be coincidence, but based on how they're listed on the site it looks like they made the decision on the -15 folks to go with alphabetically?

Trilogy big-wigs have to be pretty happy with the entire lead card in the Men's div and Paige running away with it in Women's.

Latest posts