• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 New Years Classic - Part 2 - Barsby, Torres, Sontag, Kreml, Nguyen

I like your guys commentating. You both seem very natural. Some beginner vids I've watched i'd almost rather just hear the player banter and ambient sounds but you guys are pretty good starting out. Also, did very good job syncing the volume, which is another problem I come across a lot with new guys/groups. Having to constantly mess with the volume level is very annoying...

Last edited:
I like your guys commentating. You both seem very natural. Some beginner vids I've watched i'd almost rather just hear the player banter and ambient sounds but you guys are pretty good starting out. Also, did very good job syncing the volume, which is another problem I come across a lot with new guys/groups. Having to constantly mess with the volume level is very annoying...

what kind of speakers did you listen to it on?

there is barely any if any compression on it. 20 seconds in and there is a clear volume difference.

Some cheap plug in speakers. The speakers on my laptop don't work. But I didn't notice any problems. At least nothing where it got really loud or soft enough for me to notice and want to fiddle with it.