• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

My thoughts on some of the comments:

Drew Gibson does seem a little like a dudebro, but I don't know him and I know plenty of dudebros that are actually great people.

Those comments you posted proving he is sexist, were not sexist. At worst, a not funny joke, but not sexist.

Leave JT alone. I like when people with some actual knowledge post on here. Don't scare them off.

JT, just don't engage the trolls. We all know them for what they are. Not that you should have to put up with crap because you have some name recognition. And thank you for being as candid as you can on here.

Last edited:
None of my women do.

Zing! Let's remember that locker room talk is ok here at DGCR. If there are any females actually spending time on this site please chime in & tell us to keep things proper.

And for those of you on the Prodigy Dump wagon, I can also tell you that our team is getting better for next year, and we most definitely aren't cutting our middle of the road pros (like myself and RJ on this board). The company is doing well both on the course and business wise.

Glad to hear the company is doing well. :thmbup:

Because no matter what people say, the majority of posters LOVE Innova and HATE Discraft. It's pretty obvious if, like me, you've read every page of this thread since the McBeth announcement.

I like both and have about 50/50 of those two brands in my bag with molds with a single Lighting U-2/Upshot #2 in the ProStyle plastic for uphill and downhill putting that should go when one of my Jawbreaker Magnets the more broken in one for long putts and hazard putting to ~33-35 feet gets to floppy to be a regular putter and I cycle in a new JB Magnet for main putter.

Because no matter what people say, the majority of posters LOVE Innova and HATE Discraft. It's pretty obvious if, like me, you've read every page of this thread since the McBeth announcement.

Thanks for the unwelcome reminder that I read every page of this thread.

100% wrong.

Innova and Discraft can live peacefully side by side.

But that overseas crap? That's where people get passionate.

STICKIN' PUTTS

It's great when people take fun threads and make it all about them and their ego for 10-15 posts.

Just shut up.

Were here to talk about how McBeth and Wysocki are making their own disc golf company with Nike and they're both going to make a million dollars.

100% wrong.

Innova and Discraft can live peacefully side by side.

But that overseas crap? That's where people get passionate.

STICKIN' PUTTS

Not all Overseas discs, some use that brand from New Zealand very well with the Gateway brand more so when one of the putters is a lower profile less glide Wizard.

Now with The Swedish made Trillogy stuff yes 100% of people I know who use those brands use about 99% those brands, one guy uses a Wizard as his putting putter, the Dynamic Disc copy to the Wizard is not quite as overstable as a Wizard but he uses it for an approach putter plus the plastic for the Wizard he uses there is not a plastic like it from any of the 3 Swedish Trilogy brands. Another guy online he uses all but a Magnet as putting putter either Soft or JB and used to have a over mold from MVP/Axiom until the patent ran out on that type of over mold and Latitude 64 made that kind of plastic and they made a disc, the Gobi in the slot he used the MVP/Axiom midrange.

If the requirement to cheer against a player is evidence of the behavior that's grounds for the cheering against, I cheer against Drew because of his post against kapernick and kneeling. It wasn't so much the stance he took (which I disagree with) but more how he presented his argument. I could have done without his lecture on "why WE STAND." When there's a whole field of players to cheer for and enjoy seeing succeed, I'm not going to feel bad when the guy who goes around lecturing people and taking to social media to clear up all the misconceptions of him (never his fault, naturally) ends up mid-pack.