• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

I wouldn't claim to know him, but in our limeted interactions Dollar has been fine. Not a warm and fuzzy type person, but pleasant enough and a fairly reserved guy.

ec07fd97d50d7ed91c73bb10027c45db.jpg

Official.

Innova puts too much pressure on guys to play too many events. Discraft has always sponsored alot of MN guys like Timmy Gill, Jon Drummond, Critter Meyer and Terry Rothlisberger who's very close with Alex. With Alex's limited touring time, discraft is a way better choice for him. Hope he kept his FR Buzzz he used to throw

I've only been paying attention to pro disc golf for the last couple of years. What's the scoop on this Geisinger guy? I've read his name before, so I assume he must be pretty good, but don't know anything about his game. Took a couple years off and is now getting back into it more seriously? Think maybe I read that he has a big arm. Is he gonna be like Gurthie?

He's a big time thrower like GG who can go on a tear and put up some great scores. Not a super refined game because I don't think he's been playing for a super long time(compared to many pros) but he's fun to watch. Has had some injuries that have kept him out of as much action as he probably deserves.

I watched Geisinger in the final 9 of the 2017 Mad City Open. It's an A-Tier in Madison Wisconsin. He beat Cale and Adam Hammes to take home first place. I watched him throw over 600' with a Destroyer backhand. His sidearm distance is at the very least 450', if not farther. The dude can crush. As others have said, he just doesn't play in that many tournaments.

At 7:50 Drew Gibson says Geisinger throws farther than him, McBeth, Wysocki, Sexton and Matt Dollar. Alex out drives all of them on the first hole.

Was this the day, at UnChained?

yea, you got it. he had a few putts that "would have gone in if there were chains there!" but guess what dude... they aren't. i was very happy and humbled to have the opportunity to play with him but hearing him trash the course and event repeatedly was not fun

edit: pretty pumped to see that AG is on team discraft now! he seems like a good dude

Last edited:
He's a pretty public Vikings fan, but I guess we don't have to hold that against him

I'll hold it against him out of respect for my Lions, who have done nothing to earn my respect lately (my entire life). Luckily, I'll never be a bandwagon or fair weather fan.

I'll hold it against him out of respect for my Lions, who have done nothing to earn my respect lately (my entire life). Luckily, I'll never be a bandwagon or fair weather fan.

At least you don't have the humiliation of living in the same city where the Falcons are. :mad::thmbdown::mad::thmbdown:

(/backtothread)

I watched Geisinger in the final 9 of the 2017 Mad City Open. It's an A-Tier in Madison Wisconsin. He beat Cale and Adam Hammes to take home first place. I watched him throw over 600' with a Destroyer backhand. His sidearm distance is at the very least 450', if not farther. The dude can crush. As others have said, he just doesn't play in that many tournaments.

At 7:50 Drew Gibson says Geisinger throws farther than him, McBeth, Wysocki, Sexton and Matt Dollar. Alex out drives all of them on the first hole.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf4ndEnB47m/

Estimated this forehand to be around 550 - so crazy.

how does he do it??????????

i would love to see sw22 or someone briefly break down the finer points of this to my untrained eye

A few years ago he told me he got the extra distance by just letting the disc go, instead of trying to throw it forward.

So, telekinesis.

Latest posts