• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 MVP Open at Maple Hill

Agreed. This is cooking up to be another awesome Maple Hill. Rough end for Callaway. One errant semi throw and essentially dropped 4 spots. Still T2 but out of the lead card. He threw some amazing shots. I remember a time he was on coverage more and now I remember why I liked him on there and glad he is back (or "was"? Time will tell)

Agreed. This is cooking up to be another awesome Maple Hill. Rough end for Callaway. One errant semi throw and essentially dropped 4 spots. Still T2 but out of the lead card. He threw some amazing shots. I remember a time he was on coverage more and now I remember why I liked him on there and glad he is back (or "was"? Time will tell)

For sure. I saw his interview on Tournament Central before yesterday's round and thought he was a class act. I would like to see more of him on coverage.

STRONG start from Kristin. . in just a few holes she has gone from third to a 4 throws lead!!

Hey DGN - I love the new PIP with the disc flight in the large frame and the thrower in the small frame. Evellina R3, Hole 8 lead card FPO, in case they never do it again.

What happened before the wind delay? I was watching the pre-game, went away for a bit, and came back to a wind delay.
This happened minutes before the lead card was about to tee off.

And to appease the mayor of Boston, they filmed a ceremonial first throw so that he could go home.

And immediately before they blew the horn, Ben Callaway nailed a 35 footer into the teeth of the wind.