• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Journey to 1000 Courses - You're Invited

You should have seen him today with the cop light (red/blue flashing Flight accent light), hunters will think they're being busted!

Congratulations to you and Dan.
Glad I got the chance to play with each of you.
See you around ...

Wow... very awesome accomplishment. Congrats Dan and Martin! I was able to play with Dan for a round as he passed through northern michigan early this year. That was a great experience and one of the main reasons I continue to offer my services as a guide to the courses in my area. Keep up the greatness gentlemen!

I'm amazed by the accomplishment, and the many environs/weather/people you encountered along the way. Like the 63-yo whitewater kayaker I met 20 years ago, I see something to aspire towards. I might hit 100 courses if I have a good fall, thanks to a good fire season...

Just played my 99th and 100th today as well. A very fulfilling milestone for me but minor in comparison to yours.

Goes to show that no matter what you're doing well, someone, somewhere is doing it better. Congrats.

you need to mark a few more played it says 989 :p

Congrats, I was glad I was able to meet you during your MD leg of the trip.

There might be some unlisted courses in there. Mine says about 20 less than what I actualy have played.

Congrats guys. Great job. Wow 1000, one of these days. One of these days. Awesome.

There might be some unlisted courses in there. Mine says about 20 less than what I actualy have played.

I am sure there are. It is hard to hit 100 courses without someone telling you about an awesome private course that you have to hit while you are in town, it is inevitable at 1000.

20 seems like a lot for you, 1/5 of the courses you have played are private unlisted courses?

Latest posts