• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A thread no one will post on

I didn't finish a tourney once because of extreme chaffing... there was blood... That count? :D

What's DFL?

Dead f'ing last?

FWIW I'm actually not that bad of a player, I am the WORST player around people I don't play with often though, IDK why, I don't feel pressure or anything, just the way it seems to go, lol. :)

Never been there but I made sure that there was at least five people there that I would be upset if I lost to. I am pretty sure two of them beat me. That was way back in the day though. One of my first two tournaments.

Been there a few times but that's what happens when I bring my AM putting skills to the Open division.

Look at it this way when you don't do good in Open you bring up the moral of all other divisions in the tourney because "Hey, we beet someone in open" :hfive:

:D

I was third from DFL in Inter once. It was my first tourney. Morning rounds killed me.

My first tourney got flighted and I ended up second. Every single tourney since then is either DFL or second to last. I'm trying to get better but it seems like I just don't get it.

picture.php

I was third from DFL in Inter once. It was my first tourney. Morning rounds killed me.

Yup.. my first and only PDGA thus far was a two day, three round tourney..not the best way to start, if it had ended after the first day I would of finished much better, lol.

Next one I'll play, I'll be good to go. :| :).

Haven't been DFL at the end of the day, but was at the end of the first round once. I was playing Intermediate and had a horrible, horrible morning. Shot a 16-over which actually tied me for last in the REC division. That hurt the pride a little.

Agent Peebody and I DFL'd at a doubles tourney once. We weren't taking it very seriously (it was my first tourney).

We blew up (in, like, a decidedly bad way) the first round, but ended up getting our shizz together enough for the second (harder) round to regain a bit of self-respect.

There was a point where we actually got within the circle on a drive, and then proceeded to three putt. :eek: :D :doh: