• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Allentown, PA area

I would be down to play a round, but on April 6th I will be at Flyboy :D

Is this when Flyboy is happening this year? Skip PA go to Flyboy.

Seems like your working it out, too many courses in that area to hit in a weekend(unless your me). I still need to make it back to hit the ones that have been added since I was last through and to get up to Blue Mountain. Give me a buzz if you want more details.

i was just about to check out the tourney schedule for the area on that particular weekend

looks like we won't be playing Sedgley. they're having the Philly Open that weekend there

All this info has been useful for the trip I have planed for memorial day weekend. Plan is to stay around the allentown area friday the 24th til tuesday the 28th. we will be playing pinchot on the way there friday, sat play skyline and valley at blue mountain, sunday tyler state park, monday play jordan and nockamixon, leave on tuesday and will be playing a course on the way back home possibly the black course in moundsville wv. Since both courses are strenuous at blue mountain that is a reason why we are only playing one round at tyler the next day.

My one question would be where is the best place to camp around the quakertown area, allentown area? If you know of a great place that doesnt mind noise past 10 would be a plus. Glow in the dark Kan Jam is the best way to play and cant really do that until 10. trying to stay somewhere in the middle so we dont have any drive times of over an hour, hour and a half from campsite to the furthest courses but could be sacrificed for a great campsite.

thanks but pine grove is a little to far west of where we are looking to stay. new tripoli would probably be the farthest west from allentown ill go. from there drive times would be 4 courses that we will play all inside 50 min drive and that leaves around 90 min drive one day for tyler state park. ive got some campsites in mind but was hoping maybe there were some other campsites that I was overlooking or places that dont really advertise you just have to know someone.

any suggestions on where to camp near Jordan Creek? the course page has it listed as camping nearby, but the park webpage doesn't mention anything about camping. The plan now has Jordan Creek as the last course on day 2 and I don't know where we should camp. Hoping to play Blue mountain the morning of day 3.

Latest posts