• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

aluminum mini roc what??

beatUPboss

Par Member
if anyone has heard of this please let me know is it rare ?i googled it and it was nothing but dead ends :wall:so if you guys could give any info i would be very :)happy pictures comments welcome thanx

I'd like to see this as well.

There is a sign on my home course that's been there for a while that says "no metal discs". Makes me chuckle to think that there were people out there throwing sawblades or something.

I'd like to see this as well.

There is a sign on my home course that's been there for a while that says "no metal discs". Makes me chuckle to think that there were people out there throwing sawblades or something.
Isn't it written on a pie tin or something? Kinda makes me want to try and throw one

You can tool one if you have a roc mini to use as the example. I use an aluminum mini that was tooled from a discraft mini that a friend of mine made that I met at a tournament. I'm not sure what a "roc" mini is but I think I was given one at the last tourney I went to.

Isn't it written on a pie tin or something? Kinda makes me want to try and throw one

520-tin1-large.jpg

How about a manhole cover? Didn't Hulk throw one of those at some point?

I Googled "metal mini disc golf" and found plenty of links to metal minis. Don't know what mold they are based on but I doubt there are many mold options. They all fly about the same.

Latest posts