• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am Worlds registration?

Spinthrift

Eagle Member
Registration for the 2012 Worlds began a year ago yesterday, March 5. When will this year's begin? I've emailed DD and eyeballed the website(s), but haven't gotten a response and can't find anything.

I just found out I'm moving back to the KC area... I guess I should have played a little more last year in hopes of qualifying.

With the whole trophy only debacle, there will probably be room left for when they open up registration to non-invitees.

what was the cut off for this year anyone know? as far as points go?

Qualification Criteria

1 Top Point earners on 2012 PDGA Tour: Minimum Standards: MA1 500 pts, MM1 200 pts, MG1 50 pts, FW1 15 pts, FM1 15 pts, MJ1 150 pts, MJ2 100 pts, FJ1 6 pts, FJ2 6 pts.

2 Younger Divisions - all male and female Amateur members eligible for the Junior III and Junior IV divisions in 2013 who completed a PDGA Tour event in 2012.

3 Older Divisions - all male Amateur members eligible for Senior Grandmaster or older divisions in 2013 & all female Amateur members eligible for Grandmaster or older divisions in 2013 who completed a PDGA Tour event in 2012.

I received a little under 2000 points in MA1 last year and I have not received an invite yet just to let you guys know. We'll probably see them later this month.

As long as you don't accept cash, all ams or pro's accepting merch instead of cash payout are eligible.

if the tournament doesn't fill after invites are sent out it's first come first served for anybody right?

Anticipation is killing me.
Last year - did they snail mail invites, email, post the 'list', all of the above?