• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ambidextrous

I'm mostly right handed but have always used my left hand for some things. Disc golf happens to be one of those. My right shoulder has never been the same after the surgeries and so I toss left handed more often than not. Although I use my right for putting since it is a bit more accurate.

I've always thrown LHBH or RHBH with drives. I don't like the feel of midranges or putters in my left hand for some reason though, and try not to throw them unless really necessary. I was RHFH for a while, but it's not as accurate as LHBH, so I only throw that when necessary.

I have three aces lefty and three righty, but none since 2009, so I'm equally as crappy with both hands....

It really sucks when you throw LHFH because I am left handed at (almost) everything, but I mainly throw RHBH because it has more potential and I picked up the disc like that first. Every disc I throw goes to the left unless I throw something like the Archangel (which I now love!) and throwing it a special way.