• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ankle Brace

Stable

* Ace Member *
Anyone use an ankle brace on the course? Tore my right ankle apart playing basketball years back and I've rolled it real bad countless times since. It will roll real bad if I step on uneven ground or a rock. Need an ankle brace that I can play in that will help keep from rolling.

McDavid Classic hands down best ankle brace I've worn. I've tried about 10 of them.

The ability to lace it up is the big difference, allowing you to get an even fit with minimal hot spots of pressure.

I can wear it in running shoes, hiking boots that allow me to loosen the shoe enough to handle the extra girth that the brace adds. If I know I'm going to be hiking on hills and uneven terrain, it's mandatory for my old bum ankle.

I'm giving a brace from ShockDoctor a try. If it doesn't work out I'll try the McDavid Classic. Appreciate the advice.

I know it's not a sprain, but I broke my fibula in 2012 and they had me wear an ankle brace after my boot was off and it worked fine for me

Latest posts