• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Any private courses in nevada? Or good courses besides sunset?

beatUPboss

Par Member
only heard rumors but let me hear the truth im sure u would ent do me wrong you would only give me usefull info:)

Zephyr Cove is awesome, overlooks Lake Tahoe, just returned from there a week ago. Got some pics in thread Reno/Tahoe Trip.

Yes there is one in Reno between Reno and Virginia City.

near boomtown? that place has an amazing all you can eat lobster buffet. :thmbup:

A new private property course just opened south of Reno with 45 holes, i'm actually going to go play it today. Cement tees with home made baskets that look legit. I met the owner and he seemed like a nice guy. He's asking for donations to play. http://www.renoadventurepark.com/Site/Welcome.html I'll let you guys know what it was like.

So how was it? I saw that the courses are up on here now, where's the review?

I played the new Reno Adventure course. I played the red and green course. All I can say is wow. There is some wicked holes. This place has alot of elevation and some fun holes. There was only like 6 tees that were cemented but the rest were nice flat dirt waiting to be poured on when he recieves enough donations. It's a ways out there but well worth it. I imagine it'll get very windy and hot there some days. The terrain is rolling hills with some cliffs with pines and sage. The baskets he made are legit down to size catching ability etc. The only downside I had was the rocks on the property(which are everywhere) tear the hell out of your plastic. I pretty much destroyed an X Treme and my putter. To give a hint on a few holes I watched discs fly 1000+ ft on a 170ft hole. Obviously they were bad throws off a cliff, but it goes to show whats it's like there. I will for sure be going back.

Latest posts