• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Any Sinus throwers?

I could never take a shine to the Sinus. Its bottom edge was too thin and sharp for me and it didn't come out of the hand nicely. I'm a big fan of Lat and wanted an overstable putter, but I just couldn't get comfortable with this one.

Absolutely love this disc. It is the bomb for windy Kansas. It fits into my fan grip really well which is obviously a big deal. I also enjoy how it just drops out of the air, what you need in a windy day disc. I prefer soft medium plastic.

How does the Sinus perform sidearm? Is it as overstable as say a Pig or Harp? I know most guys who throw "Trilogy" flick Harps. I'm hoping the Sinus is just as good as the Harp for forehand.

How does the Sinus perform sidearm? Is it as overstable as say a Pig or Harp? I know most guys who throw "Trilogy" flick Harps. I'm hoping the Sinus is just as good as the Harp for forehand.

I used to throw Sinuses and now throw Harps.. I prefer the Harp for forehand. I dont think the Sinus flies as "sturdy" I'd say on a forehand as opposed to the Harp.

After seeing Nikko throw these, I am debating on getting one. Am I the only one?

I haven't seen someone throw one of those for years. They go back to when Lat was the new kid on the block.

In FH the Sinus felt a lot deeper to me than the more popular molds in the OS putter category so it didn't make it very long in the hunt for that role. I think it flies closer to Rhyno/Envy in terms of beef (glide somewhere in the middle of the two) than Zones, Pigs, etc.

Feldburg used to rave about them. I only tried one and liked it, but the mix of the feel of the wing and the weird thumb grips made me not love it.

Didn't have any issue with the flight though, it's basically like a best Harp out of the box.

I have 3 of them. I like them quite a bit and don't mind the thumb pads. I'd agree that they fly more like a Rhyno than a Pig though. Nice discs imo.

I have two Sinus aces within the last year. I really like them, but in general I gravitate towards the old school Lat64 molds.

Latest posts