• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Anybody out there throw strictly gateway, or anything other than putters

I love my Element X. Love it. Best flick mid I have thrown. Sometimes I will use a Roc3 for a flick, but that is rare. I don't use the Element X for back hands though. Roc3, Alais, M5 is my back hand lineup.

Sometimes I will reach for my Blaze for a longer flick, but usually if it is too long to flick with the Element X, I am pulling out my ESP Avenger.

Definitely, especially in that newer swirled/marbled HPP they had the pictures of. Hopefully they can get some of those newer, more versatile molds they have put out in the last few years (Slayer, Karma, Mystic, etc) ran in this and do some major expansion in the mid and driver market where they aren't as well known.

Actually have snagged a few of the mystics in the marbled plastic. Waiting to find some elements in it, if they re run the assassin I could easily do an all gateway bag.

Definitely, especially in that newer swirled/marbled HPP they had the pictures of. Hopefully they can get some of those newer, more versatile molds they have put out in the last few years (Slayer, Karma, Mystic, etc) ran in this and do some major expansion in the mid and driver market where they aren't as well known.

http:// http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103085

My picture of marbled mystics.

If i had to pick a range where I would like to see another gateway disc it would be somethingbbetween their mids and putters. The scout ranges out as far as some other companies" fairways".
So something like a tangent maybe. Also I wouldn't mind seeing a polaris LS type disc. Something to sit between the sabre and the assassin.

I put an element-x in the bag and love it. As soon as the pro line plastic beats just a bit, it will be in a very sweet spot. I also have a karma, and it flies very similar to a champ roc3 (for me). I like the way it feels in the hand. I wish the element-x was still in production. Also, I am excited about the assassin. i have never thrown one, but people seem to like them, so I will give it a shot.

I put an element-x in the bag and love it. As soon as the pro line plastic beats just a bit, it will be in a very sweet spot. I also have a karma, and it flies very similar to a champ roc3 (for me). I like the way it feels in the hand. I wish the element-x was still in production. Also, I am excited about the assassin. i have never thrown one, but people seem to like them, so I will give it a shot.

They are pretty sweet, it's like if Discmania made a larger rim speed 9 TL with that anny top for a bit more turn and glide, accurate enough for the woods but sneaky long as well.

The closets thing I have found was s-Line TD. The inertia is close, but. Not as forgiving. Personally niether feel as good in hand.

So...anybody out there, besides me, thrown this new batch of Slayers yet? These things are so incredibly straight. This mix of E/HPP is almost ChampyStar like. These things will hold there own against the likes of a Destroyer, Wraith, Force, Krank, Nuke, D3, etc. I highly recommend to anybody reading to give this new run a try.

I know this topic is in various threads on here, but I wanted to reiterate how nice this new platinum plastic is that Gateway has come out with. Flex is between Star and G*.

The re-release of the Assassin is something that people should check out too. If you want a sneaky long fairway driver in some great feeling plastic, give these new platinum assassin's a go. Guessing these will be my go to driver for everything in the 330-380 range.

So...anybody out there, besides me, thrown this new batch of Slayers yet? These things are so incredibly straight. This mix of E/HPP is almost ChampyStar like. These things will hold there own against the likes of a Destroyer, Wraith, Force, Krank, Nuke, D3, etc. I highly recommend to anybody reading to give this new run a try.

I know this topic is in various threads on here, but I wanted to reiterate how nice this new platinum plastic is that Gateway has come out with. Flex is between Star and G*.

The re-release of the Assassin is something that people should check out too. If you want a sneaky long fairway driver in some great feeling plastic, give these new platinum assassin's a go. Guessing these will be my go to driver for everything in the 330-380 range.

I have a first run Slayer that I've throw a bit. It flies pretty good, but not enough to kick anything out of my bag. How different is the new run?

I picked up a platinum Assassin and I'm really loving it.

I have a first run Slayer that I've throw a bit. It flies pretty good, but not enough to kick anything out of my bag. How different is the new run?

I picked up a platinum Assassin and I'm really loving it.

The new slayers aren't as overstable as the first run's. They stay straighter for about 85% of it's flight and then have a soft hyzer out. I carry a fresh max weight first run Slayer because of it's stability, but also carry a couple of these new one's too.

Currently bag warlok karma mystic demon apache spirit and samuri. I have illusions sabres and wizards in reserves. Im really liking it.