• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone else buy from KanVape (LSDISCS) on Ebay?

ordered a TI ledgestone Zone earlier this year, got tracking showed delivered and never showed up. Messaged Lars i believe and he made it right. was a little back and forth and took a little bit longer than expected, but satisified customer here and woulnd't hesitate to order from them again.

I've purchased there several times, always quick and easy to work with. Personally I would MUCH more suspect usps, probably dropped off and buried under a stack of boxes thrown in a corner because they were too busy to process.

Bought a new Ledgestone Ti Flick from LSDiscs. It showed up like this:

2j5cqs7.jpg

Guess what. Shipped without cardboard backer.

Bought a Hybrid Zone from them that arrived the same way. Without a backer and/or no "Do Not Bend" warnings, it was folded and put in my apartment mailbox. Big negative in my book.

I had some discs dyed from them AWHILE back, and had no issues at all.

Seems like good people.

I think you called this one Bender about them/him being good people.

I finally received a message today on Ebay and it claimed they sold the disc to someone else and it was no longer available. So, essentially I waited a week to find out I wasn't going to get the disc as, even though I purchased and paid for it on ebay, and it was marked shipped, it wasn't available anymore.

However, the post script had the customer service number and I called. Whoever answered was extremely friendly and it seemed genuine. I think the art of customer service is a lost one, and when I find a customer service rep that is friendly, I appreciate it very much. He offered to swap the disc for another and I was told it would be shipped out today. Sure enough, it was already picked up and sent out by the post office. No harm, no foul.

So, after all that, I am a satisfied customer, and, even though this was a less than ideal experience, believe it or not, I will definitely buy from them again. :thmbup: And, I still plan to leave positive feedback on Ebay as the issue was resolved and all is well.

Last edited:
For that kind of **** up, I would assume they would have sent you out a disc free of charge....hopefully they slip a free one in.

EBay marks it shipped when they print the label. If the seller prints the label immediately and never drops it in the mail you can't leave a low seller rating for shipping time. Same thing goes for communication when you get that automatic feedback.

Can't? Or Shouldn't? Because I've definitely done both before.

I think you called this one Bender about them/him being good people.

I finally received a message today on Ebay and it claimed they sold the disc to someone else and it was no longer available. So, essentially I waited a week to find out I wasn't going to get the disc as, even though I purchased and paid for it on ebay, and it was marked shipped, it wasn't available anymore.

However, the post script had the customer service number and I called. Whoever answered was extremely friendly and it seemed genuine. I think the art of customer service is a lost one, and when I find a customer service rep that is friendly, I appreciate it very much. He offered to swap the disc for another and I was told it would be shipped out today. Sure enough, it was already picked up and sent out by the post office. No harm, no foul.

So, after all that, I am a satisfied customer, and, even though this was a less than ideal experience, believe it or not, I will definitely buy from them again. :thmbup: And, I still plan to leave positive feedback on Ebay as the issue was resolved and all is well.

They do this constantly....I don't deal with them anymore. Pay for the disc...wait a week...send messages, get no reply. Then a week later you get a refund and a sorry we already sold this disc. Kinda lame...I never got a call though.

Yeah, so you didn't completely miss out. I guess I may have just gotten really lucky. They had the 4 discs I bought dyed, and shipped out back in 2010 in like a week or so.

Can't? Or Shouldn't? Because I've definitely done both before.

RIGHT? Hence why I rarely ebay. heaven forbid you negative someone for sending you the wrong disc two weeks after you bought it and never respond to messages for another week after that....

RIGHT? Hence why I rarely ebay. heaven forbid you negative someone for sending you the wrong disc two weeks after you bought it and never respond to messages for another week after that....

I buy and sell on Ebay all the time. You can leave negative feedback whenever you feel you need to. if the seller prints the shipping label on time, you just can't give them a low rating on shipping. This is different than feedback. There are plenty of good Sellers out there.

I had to do research on my ebay history for this: I did buy four discs from Kanvape sometime last year, they must have been Trilogy challenge Shields that I couldn't get anywhere else. I got them in two days.

Idk what it is about the sellers in the northwest, I've ordered often from HyzerFarm and Hazard Discs and they've always arrived in less than 3 days USPS for me (usually 2). The postal service must have an underground tube connecting Oregon to Florida.

This thread did solve one mystery-- I was wondering why I always have emails from a smokeless tobacco shop in my junk bin. It was because of those Shields I bought last year

I buy and sell on Ebay all the time. You can leave negative feedback whenever you feel you need to. if the seller prints the shipping label on time, you just can't give them a low rating on shipping. This is different than feedback. There are plenty of good Sellers out there.

I agree with everything you are saying. I was just letting people know that looking at the seller ratings for timely shipping can be misleading. I buy and sell a lot of stuff on eBay and I have only had a couple bad transactions out if 800.

Latest posts