• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone else get bothered by this?

I think it should be a one stroke penalty if someone talks sh:t to their disc while it's still in the air. LOL

Woodpecker < (would get lots of penalty strokes)

along the same line.... when someone else yells at YOUR disc while its in the air. this is called: TTOPP ..... Talking To Other Peoples Plastic.

10 stroke penalty, automatic, no appeals.!! :)

Half of the time when I yell my disc or my buddy's disc is either flying right at the basket or flying right towards an O.B. hazard - to be honest I am not even sure what I yell. I usually just want the disc to do what I want it to do. I think I usually yell something like "Pink hippos on crack!!!"

I would suggest sitting on the pot, sounds like a satisfying dump is all you need.

I mean, with two wars, uncontrolled deficit spending, death panels, and government representatives who cater to those with the biggest wallets over those they are supposed to represent, who's got the time? HSS? personally, I have the same distain for acronyms and those who use them, but that doesn't make you a bad person in my mind.

How about yelling " C'mon baby, let's all hope that the hyzer angle that you put on that disc at the time of release is enough to position the disc in a good spot for when it begins to slow down and turn left." C'mon baby Let's hope that your disc choice compliments your arm speed and your throwing angle so that it ends up in the general area that you were throwing to!!" Sweet shot man. Disc Golf Rulez!

I lmao when I see guys get furious that somebody compliments their shots-good or bad.