• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

anyone else loving the new dynamic disc?

mattpusa

Par Member
Are any of you guys even replacing some of your other disc with these? I got a fugitive escape and judge and I'm prolly going to order another 1 of each i like them so much. I know its hard to say but i lost my teebird the other day and I haven't even thought about going get another 1 due to the escape.

I have a lucid escape and its flies pretty damn straight with a late fade, and i have a bio fugitive and its just straight as an aarow with little fade to the end

Trespass is a great destroyer-esque disc, in between a new star destro and a pro DS. Nice for max d forehand or long sweeping hyzers, and holds in a headwind, but less stable and easier to throw than a star DS.

Judge is a great putter, very stable.

what would yall say the differences in the escape and tee bird are? i know the escape is faster

Escape has a little bit of turn to it as well. I say it flies between a TL and Teebird but much faster.

I got a FR Lucid Fugitive and it's good but it doesn't knock the Ghost or Pain out of my bag.... It's actually for sale... *subtle hint

im trying to debate on weather to get another teebird or another escape

Get a Stag :)

I also throw the Fugative, and it will hold whatever line you put it on. It kicked the wasps out of my bag except for my TI. I am hoping that my max weight Fugative will kick the TI wasp out.

I must have gotten freak Fugitives...because mine fly nothing like a wasp. I would classify my lucid's to be more Z-Comet'ish. And my bio's to be more Buzzz'ish.

but what will the teebird do that the escape won't is a better way of saying it probaly

Classic judges are awesome!!! I think it's the putter I have been looking for all these years. The shorter profile and the bead feel great. Classic has a great feel, firm not too firm. Just ordered two more! Great job on the mold dd, as always lat knocked the plastic out of the park.

I've got three Trespasses in the bag for max-D destroyer type lines and a fugitive in there that fits between my warships and my Ghost. Great discs. Glad to see them getting some love on here.

Escapes kicked Saints out of the bag (similar lines, Escape just feels a little better) and Fugitives have knocked Buzzzs out.

I am definitely liking the new Trespass (didn't try the rest out since I'm pretty set on Teebird, Buzz, Wizard). I threw Destroyers all last summer and this winter and love that driver, but replacing the nice old flippy *D ones is a little expensive. I was very pleased when my first run Trespass flew very close to that out of the box. A little less HSS than the current run Destroyers and just glides forever then gets stable at the end and finishes left. I liked it so much that I bought a Biofuzion and just like most people have said, the BF one is more overstable. I was playing earlier this week and there was a slight headwind and I could just crush the Biofuzion Trespass and not worry about it flipping too hard. I'm not sure if they will stay in the bag permanently, but until Spring and the majority of tournaments roll around I'm going to be carrying the Trespasses to keep "auditioning" them.