• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

anyone else loving the new dynamic disc?

man lol still nothing about the teebirds!?:D

It's been a while since I've had a teebird, but I think the escape is different enough to warrant having both. The escape has less HSS, and maybe a touch more LSS, but also goes substantially further.

I throw Teebirds as my go to driver for most anything other than max distance and the Escape has still found a place in my bag.

I agree with Apoth about the flight path. The Escape has more or less replaced my Orc as my bridge between Teebirds (350ish max) and Destroyers/Nukes (380-400 max)for max distance. I get maybe a little more distance with my Escape than my Orc because it has way more glide. Also, the Escape is very workable because it turns with eases and still has a good amount of fade whereas my Orc pretty much wants to fly dead straight with no turn and little fade.

The only overlap I have with the Escape and Teebird is on shots that I used to rip on my Teebird with I now throw a slightly powered down Escape instead.

Overall the Escape has really impressed me. It flies much farther than I thought and I love the glide and mix of high speed turn and low speed fade.

think ill just get another escape instead of teebird if i find myself throwing my tl alot then ill just get another tl or teebird also

They are all in my bag currently. One BioFuz Trespass with lucid and Fuzion backups. A Bio Escape once I retrieve it from where it was temporarily lost. Lucid backup on that. Bio Fugitive, Lucid backup, few classic soft judges, Fuzion dyemax Judge for driving, small horde of gray swirl classic judges for inside the circle putters. Looking to get my hands on the newest upcoming understable driver that will be released during the GBO and in player packs. :thmbup: All I can say about that right now.

Bagging the Lucid Fugitive for my straight midrange spot. Pretty nice disc and I love Lat64 plastic. Fits right between my Opto Fuse and VIP Warship. I really want to try a Judge.

think ill just get another escape instead of teebird if i find myself throwing my tl alot then ill just get another tl or teebird also

My 2 cents. The Teebird will perform a little better into a headwind than the Escape. I (don't know about you, but I) would rather forehand a Teebird than an Escape.

Lack of glide is a good thing sometimes. It could be because I play on the plains of Texas, mixing discs with a lot of glide with those that don't have a lot of glide gives you more shot options.

That said, I no longer own a Teebird. I throw an overstable Striker for that duty, but the concept is the same. I do have an Escape (lucid) and I really like it. For me, it flies like a faster QJLS.

Last edited:
My 2 cents. The Teebird will perform a little better into a headwind than the Escape. I (don't know about you, but I) would rather forehand a Teebird than an Escape.

Lack of glide is a good thing sometimes. It could be because I play on the plains of Texas, mixing discs with a lot of glide with those that don't have a lot of glide gives you more shot options.

That said, I no longer own a Teebird. I throw an overstable Striker for that duty, but the concept is the same. I do have an Escape (lucid) and I really like it. For me, it flies like a faster QJLS.

This.

Except I throw a Tracker instead of striker.
I carry 2 escapes both lucid, purple stable, and pink flippier, then 2 rivers, one of which is straight as an arrow, other is domey and for my anhyzers. Then a tracker for stable needs.

Last edited:
Love the Trespass (I've got 2 BF's, 1 Lucid, and 1 Fuzion) - I feel like it's the perfect partner to the Sword, so I pretty much throw the Trespass/Sword for all of my max distance now. The Escape seems interesting, but I have no idea how it got labeled a fairway driver - it's a speed 10.

The Escape seems interesting, but I have no idea how it got labeled a fairway driver - it's a speed 10.

It's just the evolution of the definition of a fairway driver I think. I personally have PDs in my bag that I loosely refer to as "fairway drivers." Really what I mean by that more often than not is control drivers. Drivers that I can line shape with better than the warp speed drivers I carry.

To me, that is more of a control driver even if the fairway driver is being stretched to include speeds 6-10. Beast, Orc, Starfire, etc. are all the same speed. I thought it was interesting they released the Escape with a 2.0 rim and the Trespass with the 2.1 - though I'm hearing the Trespass is considerably more stable.

It's just the evolution of the definition of a fairway driver I think. I personally have PDs in my bag that I loosely refer to as "fairway drivers." Really what I mean by that more often than not is control drivers. Drivers that I can line shape with better than the warp speed drivers I carry.

Just got my two firm judges today. Took them out to the back yard for a quick 50 set of 25 foot putts. Banged the first 17 center and only missed 4 total from 25(Wish that translated to the course). A very nice putter. Great stability. It's kind of like a Wizard and a PnA Aviar had a baby. The firm plastic has a great firm feel with a little bit of tack to it. A very easy putter to use. I want to get some more practice in with them before rendering final judgement on them. But right now I would say it has a strong possibility of supplanting either my stack of Magnets or my beat to crap Wizards, for the putting duties for the foreseeable future.

It's only going to get better. The Lucid Suspect releases late next week and it's a hit already with me. OS Putt/Mid hybrids seem to be all the rage and right now I'm saying the Suspect will be the Lexus of that market. Fuzion Suspect that is lava flow pearly?! Sign me up for two please. Hope those are coming soon after the Lucid.

An understable driver that is or close to speed 12 and the Trespass? I'll take one in each plastic too lol. It's got to be what a Bolt should have been.

A stable to slightly overstable forgiving fast mid that is flat topped like a Z Buzzz? Two of those also for the bag I might not need to beat flat top rocs over and over.

What's left? An understable fairway I guess to pair with the escape? Hope so, although I'm falling hard for the Westside Underworld. Not even throwing my River right now.

I want an overstable Fairway driver similar to a Pred/FB. A hybrid of those two would be sweet.

That would make sense. That might be on the agenda for the last mold of 2013? Maybe end of summer or right before the holiday season. With the trident and XXX I would hope to see something fast but OS. Like another speed nine flat topped and super beefy. Something for FH and thumbers.

Bio Fugitive kicked out my Buzzz. Classic and Classic Soft Judge is in the bag right now but it is locked in fierce with competition by my stack of Wizards. Bio Trespass is in the bag.