• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone ever hit a kid? Dangerous courses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't talk about anything else because this is a disc golf forum? That would be like going to the park and not being able to have a picnic on the disc golf course....which you think should not only be allowed but accepted as normal. Funny how that is. You're acting entitled. :hfive:

This is pretty funny coming from a guy who just tried to do a lecture about perspective.

I'm out

*Note. Thrembo has never thrown at anyone before. I have informed countless people that they are on a dg course and may be in danger. I have skipped holes before if someone was using it for another purpose. And I have tried to stop other dgers from throwing at people, with limited results. All that we are asking for is a little respect. But respect is a two way street. And you will never get much respeact posting political in a dg thread. Take it to the political forum and go crazy. Peace.

screw pitchforks, I just got a new stiletto from Lat64. I'm going to spike hyzer that into the souls of every civilian I encounter.

Innocent? As if I'm guilty for doing my activity lol You guys are preaching for multi use but completely absolving every group of responsibility except the disc golfers. No one said they throw on people. If people refuse to move and I'm done waiting, yeah they get a head's up and I throw. They're not innocent at that point they're willing fleshy targets who are gambling with their own safety.

How is that not throwing on people, warning or not? These people aren't DGers, and most likely have no idea what you are doing. I don't like missing a hole in the flow of the course, but if the alternative is possibly hitting someone WHO IS CLUELESS and can't be convinced to move, I'll skip the hole. Like you just stated, in the context of war, DG is meaningless.

By the way, I added the "fairways run red" to my sig because its seems like an ironic dig at the out-of-all-scale competitive nature of some DGers.

*Note. Thrembo has never thrown at anyone before. I have informed countless people that they are on a dg course and may be in danger. I have skipped holes before if someone was using it for another purpose. And I have tried to stop other dgers from throwing at people, with limited results. All that we are asking for is a little respect. But respect is a two way street. And you will never get much respeact posting political in a dg thread. Take it to the political forum and go crazy. Peace.

You literally just repeated what I do and said I do numerous times. It's the spin factor that told people different. Respect is a two way street indeed that's what I've been saying. They don't want to hold anyone accountable for their actions but disc golfers. I don't care if my political post got respect I wasn't getting any before with my opinion except from hammer and mashnut I don't care how my opinion is viewed but I won't bend to the masses just because it's the easy way out. I stand by my viewpoint and judging by the amount of PMs I've got since last night I'd say there are a lot more who feel the same way and just don't want to go around this ride with the other viewpoint. Me....I don't mind locking horns with anyone.

How is that not throwing on people, warning or not? These people aren't DGers, and most likely have no idea what you are doing. I don't like missing a hole in the flow of the course, but if the alternative is possibly hitting someone WHO IS CLUELESS and can't be convinced to move, I'll skip the hole. Like you just stated, in the context of war, DG is meaningless.

By the way, I added the "fairways run red" to my sig because its seems like an ironic dig at the out-of-all-scale competitive nature of some DGers.

You've never played a round with me to know but some here have and I doubt they would say I ever put someone in jeopardy. If I ask someone to move from the basket and they refuse yes I throw anyway. I'm sure in your eyes I'm the devil for that but I'm not going to refuse their request of throwing at them if they ask. I'm a giver.

You've never played a round with me to know but some here have and I doubt they would say I ever put someone in jeopardy. If I ask someone to move from the basket and they refuse yes I throw anyway. I'm sure in your eyes I'm the devil for that but I'm not going to refuse their request of throwing at them if they ask. I'm a giver.

All I'm doing is reading your words and responding to them. Where you get the idea I think you're the devil is beyond comprehension.

I really rarely comes in to play (when I'm playing with my advanced caliber buddies) but it is probably more of a problem with chuckers, of which there are plenty at this course.

it's hard to show with the picture but the path is NOT in the fairway, it lines the right and back of the fairway. A good shot has no chance of hitting anyone.

But we don't always throw good shots do we

All I'm doing is reading your words and responding to them. Where you get the idea I think you're the devil is beyond comprehension.

lol more exaggeration, it's hard not to go along when the opposition makes it so fun. I mean...the fairways are literally going to be red with innocent blood if I'm allowed out there. :| My regular group would be laughing hysterically at this thread I must make them read it. I'm the one who gets overruled on skipping holes all the time for arrogant and clueless people who won't move.

I think we do our disc golf just fine here in Emporia. No lawsuits. No pulled courses. No dead kids with discs sticking out of their skulls. We're good. :hfive:

lol more exaggeration, it's hard not to go along when the opposition makes it so fun. I mean...the fairways are literally going to be red with innocent blood if I'm allowed out there. :| My regular group would be laughing hysterically at this thread I must make them read it. I'm the one who gets overruled on skipping holes all the time for arrogant and clueless people who won't move.

I think we do our disc golf just fine here in Emporia. No lawsuits. No pulled courses. No dead kids with discs sticking out of their skulls. We're good. :hfive:

Except---you have so much as stated that you DO throw on people who refuse to move. Not my words. Yours.

I just spent a week as groundskeeper before the Lilac City Open at Four Mounds in Spokane. I guarantee the fairways ran red with MY blood.

Last edited:
Except---you have so much as stated that you DO throw on people who refuse to move. Not my words. Yours.

There is a difference between throwing on people who do not know you are throwing and warning people polity who still refuse to move and then throwing.

Last year, our park ranger allowed an archery 3D competition in the park. The participants did not know their practice range was in the middle of 6 fairway. Was like a "Trouble Brewing" The Far Side.

Status
Not open for further replies.