• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone used a teeboxx

cheese dog

Birdie Member
just like the title reads, tell me about your teeboxx experience. they have recently installed one in little rock Arkansas. just want to hear about Varity and cost. thanks

i would have loved to see one of these last longer than a day at ham lake in mn

the course was taken down for vandalism and theft and everything you can basically do to mess up a dg course

the way people treat courses in general, there is no way these arent going to be broken into

As many skeptics as there are - you think they haven't put any thought into vandalism? The track record is clean so far, 3 machines installed, three machines still standing and dispensing discs.

yah I know the teeboxx has a lot of engineering aimed toward being vandal proof. I wonder if that's why they are installing them at parks known for vandalism and theft. burns parks in lttle rock has seen a good share of theft. I was very surprised to find one there.

As many skeptics as there are - you think they haven't put any thought into vandalism? The track record is clean so far, 3 machines installed, three machines still standing and dispensing discs.

id put my money on 2 beer fueled teens over this machine

id put my money on 2 beer fueled teens over this machine

Well, the teeboxx is reinforced with steel and bullet proof poly carb plastic. It is connected to managers and police dept if it should be messed with. We rated the teeboxx similar to how safes are rated. Can someone crack any safe; yes. Can they crack in time before police or managers show up; no. We are very confidant in our product and all machines moving fed will have shuffle capabilities allowing customers to browse thru inventory before purchasing. If anyone has questions please ask away?

Best,
Aaron Martin
Founder of TeeBoxx

Well, the teeboxx is reinforced with steel and bullet proof poly carb plastic. It is connected to managers and police dept if it should be messed with. We rated the teeboxx similar to how safes are rated. Can someone crack any safe; yes. Can they crack in time before police or managers show up; no. We are very confident********** in our product and all machines moving fed will have shuffle capabilities allowing customers to browse thru inventory before purchasing. If anyone has questions please ask away!*

Best,
Aaron Martin
Founder of TeeBoxx
I like this. I'd probably buy a disc from there c:

Well, the teeboxx is reinforced with steel and bullet proof poly carb plastic. It is connected to managers and police dept if it should be messed with. We rated the teeboxx similar to how safes are rated. Can someone crack any safe; yes. Can they crack in time before police or managers show up; no. We are very confidant in our product and all machines moving fed will have shuffle capabilities allowing customers to browse thru inventory before purchasing. If anyone has questions please ask away?

Best,
Aaron Martin
Founder of TeeBoxx

awesome i didnt know that. thank you.

I've never seen one and am curious as to how the shuffle ability would work. The way I'm picturing it is like one of those old juke boxes that has the vinyl albums vertical and shifts them side to side.

I know the disc golf guy had a video from last years (2013) USDGC that had an interview with the TeeBoxx guys. They even did a demo on how it works, cant remember if they showed the shuffle in action though...???

I am very intrigued. I wonder how viable it would be at a low traffic course though (but no retailers within hundreds of miles)? Will have to get a quote and find out.

I have heard the selection is good and the prices are good. I will buy a disc from the teeboxx just to make a video and give my opinion. for picky guys like me though I doubt I would ever use it consistently. for new players a teeboxx with dx plastic sounds like a homerun.

I've never seen one and am curious as to how the shuffle ability would work. The way I'm picturing it is like one of those old juke boxes that has the vinyl albums vertical and shifts them side to side.

Our "Shuffle & Release" design is like no other ARC. It's our own design, in fact we hope to use it for other applications. It's setup like a coil machine but it's belt driven and shuffles from front (viewing area) to back in a circle. So a lot different from a juke box in the way that you can see many discs at once. We've included an LCD screen to give more improved product info and possibly audio/video capability. As soon as we finish our proto we will post video and pics.

I know the disc golf guy had a video from last years (2013) USDGC that had an interview with the TeeBoxx guys. They even did a demo on how it works, cant remember if they showed the shuffle in action though...???

I got a disc at the USDGC last year from the machine and it was very user friendly and as I remember, a little larger than most traditional vending machine. Great concept and product. Management evidentally has good business sense and protocals for the product including a business plan, real time data and testing from an event like the USDGC. Good luck in the future.

Our "Shuffle & Release" design is like no other ARC. It's our own design, in fact we hope to use it for other applications. It's setup like a coil machine but it's belt driven and shuffles from front (viewing area) to back in a circle. So a lot different from a juke box in the way that you can see many discs at once. We've included an LCD screen to give more improved product info and possibly audio/video capability. As soon as we finish our proto we will post video and pics.
I can't wait to see these cropping up at remote courses with no good disc shop nearby (I'm looking at you Mt. Pleasant, MI!). I don't think they could hold their own in Columbus due to the number of retailers selling discs (including a dedicated disc golf store with two locations), but in Mid-Michigan, or up in Northwest OH where I learned to play these things would clean up!

My only experience with this machine was at Winthrop for the 2013 USDGC. The machine was filled with only McPro Rocs but it was pretty cool to be able to use a vending machine to get discs!!