• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arizona Courses

How'd you do in the tourney? I did not play in it but had a chance to throw the layout yesterday after the pros finished. Tough course!

Oh and some VdC regulars are meeting @ 1:30 today for a birthday round! Come one, come all!!

Will there be anything special going on for the grand opening? Tourney or anything?

And do you know if it is Sweetwater park by PV mall? That would be sweet. The reason I'm asking is because there are several Sweetwater parks in Phoenix.

I'd like to pose a question to the players who have played McPherson, Thorpe, and NAU in Flagstaff. Which is your personal favorite? I've only played McPherson and I want to know some info about the other Flag courses. Thanks.

I'd like to pose a question to the players who have played McPherson, Thorpe, and NAU in Flagstaff. Which is your personal favorite? I've only played McPherson and I want to know some info about the other Flag courses. Thanks.
All three of those courses are a lot of fun. I think McPherson is my personal favorite in Flag.
But wait---no Ridgeline DGC?!?!?! How could you???? :D

Thorpe is probably the toughest of the three, especially when the pins are in the long positions. The course plays longer and more technical than the others. However, all three are great courses. I think my order of preference is Thorpe, NAU, McP.

I liked Thorpe the best, toughest with the biggest payout if u shot well. I've played all three in one day and Thorpe was just above the rest in my opinion. Landscape, length, shot selection, and difficulty were above the other two.

Anyone playing dg today?

I can't wait until red mountain opens up. I'm also planning on hitting up flagstaff a few times this summer to get away from the heat here. Not looking forward to summer here.

Red Mountain south course should be open for play by next Saturday March 30. North course to follow a few days later.