• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Attention Innova Panther fans!!!

My old Pink Panther was deadly accurate.
I'm trying to break in a new one but so far it's not living up to it's successor.
Definitely an underrated disc.

My old Pink Panther was deadly accurate.
I'm trying to break in a new one but so far it's not living up to it's successor.
Definitely an underrated disc.

Pink Panther. Ha! Only color they should be. :clap:

No more fans of the Panther out there??? Don't be afraid, it's O.K. to show yourselves.

I've got one in the Champ Plastic. It was one of the first disc I got from a neighbor who plays a lot. I throw it in the woods (off the Tee) about 80% of the time when accuracy is a must. Still learning to throw the bag, but this is a great go 2 disc for me. Love it!

I have a Champion Panther. I like it for anny shots. Its Carolina Panthers Teal/Blue and I thought about dyin' that panther logo on it.

panthers_logo.gif

(....And no, I am NOT a Panthers fan. I just thought it would look unique.)

I have a Panther and like it but find that as I play more and more I use it less and less. Short straight gap shots maybe but that is about it and most of the time I would rather throw my putter. Still a great disc and it will be hard to get it out of my bag, ever.

Great disc! My next disc purchase will be another champ. I don't throw the one I have now very often since I don't want to lose it. I've had it for almost 13 years! I currently use it for approach rollers and it's saved my bacon many times. Very versatile disc.

I recently got a used, broken in Champ Panther, but have only used it when there is water around and I don't want to lose my Core. Is this wrong??? How's it stack up to a Star Stingray. That's the slot in my bag that it would probably have to fit.

I found a cracked DX Panther when I first started playing - no name or number, so..... I fell in love with that thing!

I replaced it with a Champ and had Disc Golf Cowboy dye it for me (see avatar!). It's currently hanging on my wall cuz it's just too gorgeous to throw now. :( I think I'll try giving it a layer of car wax before throwing it again.

Latest posts