• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Austin, TX MetCenter Disc Golf Course

Ok bumb again. It is now August and I have not heard anything concrete on this in awhile. Any news out there?

Thanks

John is also designing a 9 hole course in Marble Falls so if possible, I'd like to get some info on that one as well. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything about MetCenter.

John is also designing a 9 hole course in Marble Falls so if possible, I'd like to get some info on that one as well. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything about MetCenter.

Marble Falls is done but they're going to hold off on installing the baskets until after they get some grass growing on the course. I walked the course a couple of weeks ago and it is freaking awesome for a nine holer. The 10 inches or so of rain we just got should help.

I'm getting hyped. .. ..

It finally happened, I will be in Austin within the month! I'll have to change my location and everything!

I'm getting hyped. .. ..

It finally happened, I will be in Austin within the month! I'll have to change my location and everything!

You're going to love what they've done to Circle C, and good timing on the move...you just missed the hottest summer on record.

You're going to love what they've done to Circle C, and good timing on the move...you just missed the hottest summer on record.

Yeah, I was waiting the summer out. I need to play CC again so I can update my old review of the old course. Bump it up if its as good as they say!