• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

GGGT has them. unless you meant a specific color. no all-white, i looked 'cuz i wanted to dye.

two sleeves of alias and two of envy.

Community Discs appears to have a white/white Alias if I'm seeing it right.

I ordered pink/white. I have to try one.

i just got home with mine and i must say they look and feel even better in person

Attachments

• 20140131_160445.jpg
    20140131_160445.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 91
i ordered a bunch with same color rim/overmold.. will be fun to see if people notice that they have the overmold or not :)

Got 4 Envys in wide weight ranges from 165 to 174. Will try them tomorrow as I am curious of the lighter ones as my tester Envy is 173.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 52
Remaining Envys at DGC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 70
Envious (no pun intended) of those who were able to pick these up in person today. Have a looming work deadline, so have been putting in 12-14 hour days. Didn't get a chance to log on and search for my preferred color combos until just now... and they've been scooped up already. Oh well... hope my preorder color request was honored and Axiom keeps pushing stock out to retailers quickly!

for those of you that like driving with a low profile putter like a pure (which it feels similar to, imo) this will be a treat. i'm still resisting driving back out to GGGT tomorrow and snagging one.

for those of you that like driving with a low profile putter like a pure (which it feels similar to, imo) this will be a treat. i'm still resisting driving back out to GGGT tomorrow and snagging one.

Unless you throw one you won't really know. I know I have recently gushed about the servo too but I really think that the envy is going to be a flagship of MVP(axiom) in the near future. I don't want it to sound like hyperbole because I don't get off on that. I just think the envy is so usable and unique it will be a disc that pushes MVP more into the mainstream. The glide to stability is so remarkable that I am 99%% certain that when some pros try this disc they won't shrug.

I agree. I know I tend to get excited about the majority of their releases, but the Envy is going to be a big deal. It's got a lot of glide, an extremely comfortable low profile feeling rim, and has a reliable stability for driving. I see it being THE driving putter if people are willing to give it a shot.

Plus they just look great.

I am intreged bc pures were my first go-to driving putter but love the rounded inner shoulder of IONS now I think Envy will win over those peeps who don't like that feel forrrrrrrrr sure. Pures are great discs and if MVP has a true pure clone welp look out.

coming from an guy who threw latitude when we were called "fanboi's" then too.. weird how much that company has grown yet they only had a few discs out and those were in my bag. vey similar style to MVP early on but they have become the euronova and MVP wont be following that path as far as production goes.

Last edited:
This thread is a bit unwieldy at this point so I apologize if this has been covered.

Bead / no bead?

Deeper rim than the Pure or Judge?

I started putting with a mid on certain shots bc the shallow rim gives me a much cleaner release.

I've gushed on here about how much I love the Ions for drives and approaches. As great as the Ion is, the Envy is better.

I agree that this may become THE driving putter.

All morning, every 10 minutes I refreshed my browser and searched for the Envy at Marshell Street. Got in a 45 minute conference at work, and all of the black discs where gone. I even got there before all of the descriptions where up. Sigh. I still got a white deck with fuchsia(they call it pink, but that color is NOT pink) wing at 173 g. That color combo is was fourth on my list anyway( Reverse storm trooper(black, white), Darth Maul(black, red), Halloween(black, orange) were the others).

I ordered before MSt had which colors where what. I accidentally ordered pink deck with white wing instead. They fixed my order and still sent it out today. That won major points with me today.

I still have to get a black core with either white, red, orange wing. This is worse than ball golf!

Last edited:
This thread is a bit unwieldy at this point so I apologize if this has been covered.

Bead / no bead?

Deeper rim than the Pure or Judge?

I started putting with a mid on certain shots bc the shallow rim gives me a much cleaner release.

small bead

I've gushed on here about how much I love the Ions for drives and approaches. As great as the Ion is, the Envy is better.

I agree that this may become THE driving putter.

Eh. I went from what might be currently hailed as the TRUE DGCR driving putter (pure) to Ions so this thing better be magical almost b/c that's how ive nearly made Ion's sound in the past year+...lol' you as well! (also hell of a package you sent hammer, man.. truly some good work there and a good guy to have on the darkside for MVP domination-- nice work doesn't go without deserved respect around here:) )

I love my soft neutrons too so until we see those no way this takes putting duties.

Last edited:
Agreed about Envy being the driving putter. After a round at Turkey Lake last Tuesday (have not played DG for 3 days due to rain and other plans which is longest streak of not playing dg in long time!), I empty my cart throwing all discs at the open field and turns out that Envy flew further than all other putters and mids. That Envy hit 295 feet. Now that I got 4 more Envys today so looking forward for some field work tomorrow. Well done MVP/Axiom Folks! Plenty of surprise in store from them soon!

Found a heavier white core with light blue rim. I'm going to pair that with my lightweight black core with orange rim. I'm calling them my Tron pair. Looks like my purple with green rim will be hitting the marketplace.