• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Proxy

I have baby hands or something. rock solid winter discs are a problem.

Elaborate on the not gripping part, been having some issues lately

Think of your grip like you are pinching the discs flight plate not grabbing onto the rim and flight plate.

Small hands is only a problem for bigger rim sizes but not sure that even matters as i was able to throw a prometheus fine and dont think i have "big" hands.... Maybe i do? Lol

MVP/Axiom are the baby hand friendly company for the most part. Especially with drivers.

There is no way that you are being serious.

If you grip the rim and pull the disc into your palm you have multiple release points and extra friction. Its why some top level pros can throw 450+ with a fan grip. Its about leverage not how much disc you can manhandle. Sounds like you havent ever thrown a 2 finger grip?

ive never understood peoples problem with the rounded core wall of the ion. It literally fits your finger tips.

If you grip the rim and pull the disc into your palm you have multiple release points and extra friction. Its why some top level pros can throw 450+ with a fan grip. Its about leverage not how much disc you can manhandle. Sounds like you havent ever thrown a 2 finger grip?

ive never understood peoples problem with the rounded core wall of the ion. It literally fits your finger tips.

Yes^^^ Thumb is pressure point, middle finger is rip point. 3 or 2 finger power grips will demonstrate this very clearly.

Yes^^^ Thumb is pressure point, middle finger is rip point. 3 or 2 finger power grips will demonstrate this very clearly.

It is not clear at all. Your thumb is not the pressure point.On a three finger power grip the middle finger is the rip point on a two finger grip it is not.
Continue on with the proxy talk.

It is not clear at all. Your thumb is not the pressure point.On a three finger power grip the middle finger is the rip point on a two finger grip it is not.
Continue on with the proxy talk.

Thumb applies pressure on top of the knuckle of index finger which is curled under the rim, and middle finger is also the rip point on 2 finger power grip. You don't think the index finger is, do you? I throw the 3 and 2 a lot.

Alright, I'm officially on board with the soft proxy.

I think it would help a bit in the rain.

Just seen #SoftProxy flash across the chat box for the worlds!:thmbup::popcorn:

Last edited:
Finally caved and ordered from Marshall St, couldn't wait anymore

#notasoftproxy :thmbdown:

Finally caved and ordered from Marshall St, couldn't wait anymore

#notasoftproxy :thmbdown:

You know, Neutron Proxy's aren't exactly hard. They're softer than Neutron Anodes and Ions. I wouldn't want the flight plate any softer, but I guess the rim/OM could be.

I think you're going to really like the Proxy, especially for throwing. First time I threw it, it was like "you're kidding me"! It's dead straight right to the ground, powered up or powered down.