• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

About thirty feet in front of (and slightly to the right) Tee #14 @Gunn Park
5696562264_d4f25734a7_z.jpg

Tree extracting revenge on ORC

I played Pratt for the first time last week! great course! that ravine is sick.

jeez some of these lies aren't too bad. I actually had to call an unplayable lie yesterday during a round, that's maybe the 4th time I've had to do that in 3 years of playing. It was encased in a ball of thorns and vines, absolutely impossible to get a point of contact anywhere near it. And it was nearly OB.

I thought about taking a picture but where it was originally it was not even really visible.

The friggin' picture didn't take, but I had a disc end up in the grill of a burned-out car a few days ago. HAD to have skipped, and when I got there I cracked up, but it was a pretty bad lie. Next time I play the hole (#1 at Armco Blue), I'll put the disc back and take the picture ;)

Bump

picture.php

My buzzz landed here on my drive on hole 15 at Dupree Park in Jacksonville, AR. From the tee, I didn't realize that the tree was down and where my disc really ended up. I thought I was parked.

And to tell of the usefulness of rollers...
picture.php

This pic was taken while I was standing behind my marker disc. I threw a FH roller with my XXX to the right of the largest tree (the one just to the right of center) and ended up with a drop-in par.

I organized my Photobucket so my pic in the first post moved so here it is again :D...

207847_10150154411420846_510630845_7087951_6354714_n.jpg

Better watch out for them Texas Bears!!!! They are the mean ones!!! :D

Yup...those bears are dangerous. It took me 30 minutes to scare him off with a kitkat bar while singing the theme song from FRIENDS.

Still wouldn't move so I showed it my back hair and it realized we are family and moved on...:thmbup:

Latest posts