• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Patches- Lets see em!

troopers_zps70b3fec5.jpg

^ I bet you are happy the new Star Trek movie just came out right?

^ I bet you are happy the new Star Trek movie just came out right?

Damn right, nothing I like more than watching guys zap each other with garage door openers and tv remotes :p

I didn't even see the last star trek movie. I honestly think one Jedi could completely destroy star trek as a whole.

Just got mine in and on. What do you think? Im waiting on one more, Its a Clover im going to put on my Quad Shocks but this is all for the bag...for now...
I glued them with E6000 glue and then sewed all the edges. I need to go through and pick off all the remaining glue but its not my first priority right now. and for those of you that dont know, "JFDI" means Just ****ing Do It.

Iv got a few going on my bag tomorrow, Name Tape from when i was in the navy and my combat warfare pin. I also have an Alabama flag, US flag, i even have a Bucees gas station patch iv seemed to misplaced

Just finished hand sewing this beauty on. My Martha Stewart skills are better than I thought. lol This is my name tape off my olf desert camos from when i was in the Navy.

Had the mother-in-law machine sew a green name tape and warfare pin onto my bag strap, turned out awesome.

Working on this one now. Pain in the A*$...... I wish the sewing machine would work on these. My fingers are killing me. This patch is huge 5" Diameter

Finished the Apollo 11 patch took me forever hard to get into that small pocket to hand sew but worth the extra effort.

Added an American flag today,
83BD5549-EDFB-471F-95B0-6B0B9D24F164-31567-0000199C7DB99C58_zps456850ac.jpg

And a good ole skull and cross bones
E4020FB4-C870-4E95-A43F-46EC5A555C03-31567-0000199C75C4E729_zpsa74d57f6.jpg

Still waiting to go on is Smiley Face, fainting goat merit badge, no BP merit badge, remove before flight patch, search and rescue patch, university of Alabama patch, Dave matthews band patch, and a few disc golf patches, bag should be covered when all done, pics to follow

Last edited:

Latest posts