• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Patches- Lets see em!

NEED to get this for my new competition bag on the way that I'm going to fill with stormtrooper MVP discs.

$(KGrHqYOKjgE6SbG+imiBOpKLh5-yw~~60_35.JPG

Umm, I just realized it's been a long time since I've uploaded a picture. So I hope this works. Also, my first patch ever.

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

are my favorites,

Attachments

• bwm patch 002.jpg
    bwm patch 002.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 74
You'll have to upload your pic to an online file share (Photobucket, Flick'r, etc) or to an album here on DGCR if you want to have it appear.

I was thinking about puting this patch on my bag.

picture.php

^ Ebay/amazon etc.

It's the perfect patch for my stormtrooper bag. Now I just need to build thine paypal.

Welp they only have 6 left in stock on Amazon, might as well buy them all to throw away ....

What are you guys using to attach your patches?

I see some of you have sewn them on, but (no offense) I don't think they look as clean.

I have some iron-ons that are starting to fall off, and I'm thinking about some sort of fabric adhesive.
Anyone use something like that?

What are you guys using to attach your patches?

I see some of you have sewn them on, but (no offense) I don't think they look as clean.

I have some iron-ons that are starting to fall off, and I'm thinking about some sort of fabric adhesive.
Anyone use something like that?

Depending on your sewing skills and where you place the stitches, they can blend in really well. I sewed my MVP patch on my Voodoo Mojo and I can't even see the stitches when looking at it in person.

Latest posts