• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bardu's Bag 2013 Redux

yeah i know a few that leave the newer run kc aviars outside to improve the grip.. i have actually been doing it on accident.. have a few newer kc aviars that i just use for practice putters and after the summer i just left them in the basket and they do seem to have improved a bit .. grip wise anyway

funny; i picked up some pretty hard soft wizards that are slick and was thinking of doing the same thing so they'll be ready for the summer and eventually become my main putters once they are done being drivers.

This experiment will be interesting. I really hope my Firebird ends up looking like that Ion from the Donating to Science thread. Good luck and bury em deep! :)

I did stop by GGGT last weekend and found a sweet 167 Champ TeeBird. Just a regular old 12x but it was nice and gummy and I think when it breaks in some it will resemble my Twelve Time. It will definitely be nice to have a second for field work and probably course use to get it worked in. Problem is, I won't wanna lose this one either, so now I need another backup! :)